T Nation

Psyc's Log

Last year had a case of tennis elbow and have been hobbling in and out of the gym the past year, that pain is now gone. Gained some fat around my midsection and looked like a skinny fat guy, thin arms and legs but a pudgy stomach. Currently i need to fix my posture, i have turned in shoulders and a pelvic tilt and minor lower back pain caused by the tilt. So decided at the end of my previous semester in college i decided to get serious again. Been going for 2 weeks, now i know thats not to extensive just yet but its better then the past year.

Week 1: Dates 12/05-12/11

Sunday: Off
Monday: Shoulders
Tuesday: Arms & Abs
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Back
Friday: Off
Saturday: Chest & Abs

After the first week i noticed that i cant workout on days when i work at the loading dock for the company i work for thats Tuesdays and Fridays so those will now become my off/rest days. As well i moved my legs day so i would have as much rest time before i work at the dock cause it just sucked working with dead legs last week.

Week 2: Dates 12/12-12/18

Sunday: Arms & Abs
Tuesday: Rest Day
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Chest & Abs
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Legs (Sick, so i had to skip)

Week 3(Current): Dates 12/19-12/25

The job that i have is very demanding during the holdidays and with Christmas fast approaching along with my gym closing early for the holidays i have to cut down my frequency for this week. I am prioritizing my workouts.

Sunday: Rest Day (still sick)
Tuesday: Rest Day
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest & Abs
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Rest Day (Gym closed)

I will post more details at a later time.