Psycho GF Forgets BF is on Vacation

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I’m sorry, but I really don’t think that she’s that crazy.

Maybe a bad listener and a little melodramatic, but crazy? Not really.

If i’m going to be away for a couple of weeks, especially in Europe, i’m going to be talking about it A LOT. And, i’m sure she’d remember, since i’d be talking about it A LOT.

Even still, i’d be calling her and saying “Hi” when I got there and throughout the trip. Yes, i’m weird like that. If me and my GF normally talk everyday and email, i’m going to wonder what’s going on if I don’t hear from her or none of my messages are being returned. ESPECIALLY, if it’s been more than 24 hours.

[/quote]

Are you just pussy whipped or the residential Woman’s shoulder to cry on?

The dude said he mentioned to her and even called before he left. He was gone for 5 days and she cheated on him! She talked to his friend, was convinced that he lied, and she was convinced that she heard her boyfriend, even though the boyfriend was in Europe.

She didn’t bother to think “Maybe’s hurt?! Maybe’s he’s in trouble?” No, she thinks “He’s ignoring me…he hates me…He broke up with me…I’ll fuck another guy and make him jealous”.

If that’s crazy, I wonder what I should call the women i’ve dealt with. I’ve been cursed out viciously if I don’t pick up the phone after an hour.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

If i’m going to be away for a couple of weeks, especially in Europe, i’m going to be talking about it A LOT. And, i’m sure she’d remember, since i’d be talking about it A LOT.

Even still, i’d be calling her and saying “Hi” when I got there and throughout the trip. Yes, i’m weird like that. If me and my GF normally talk everyday and email, i’m going to wonder what’s going on if I don’t hear from her or none of my messages are being returned. ESPECIALLY, if it’s been more than 24 hours.

[/quote]

Agreed, I would be raving about it, and I would surely call a gf, maybe not every single day, but out of a 2 week trip I would call at least once.

Agreed on keeping the phone off, I went to Europe for almost a month last year, and I accumulated international roaming fees of around $400. When I got a global plan for my phone, I was not aware of international roaming, which average to be nearly $1.50 a minute. Unless you are cool with paying for fees like this out of your ass, I would keep your phone off.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:

The dude said he mentioned to her and even called before he left. He was gone for 5 days and she cheated on him! She talked to his friend, was convinced that he lied, and she was convinced that she heard her boyfriend, even though the boyfriend was in Europe.

She didn’t bother to think “Maybe’s hurt?! Maybe’s he’s in trouble?” No, she thinks “He’s ignoring me…he hates me…He broke up with me…I’ll fuck another guy and make him jealous”.

[/quote]

Ok, so I also fail at reading/comprehension, i’m a tard. I take back the A LOT part. I really don’t put too much stock in too many of these internet stories, either.

I really don’t see how any of what I said equates to being pussy whipped.

Wol, you need a nap and your binky. You’re cranky.

She screwed his friend as a counter attack thinking he must have left her or cheated. That is crazy.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Ok, so I also fail at reading/comprehension, i’m a tard. I take back the A LOT part. I really don’t put too much stock in too many of these internet stories, either.

I really don’t see how any of what I said equates to being pussy whipped.

Wol, you need a nap and your binky. You’re cranky.[/quote]

My dog tore up my binky and I didn’t have my juice today. So I’m not in the mood, Hungry!

Lol.

Wouldn’t it be good if he was just avoiding her for two weeks, then photoshopped a bunch of pictures and told his mom to tell Em that he was in Europe.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

Thats why I’m finding all this a little hard to believe. I mean really, youre going to europe but she forgets? who is this dumb?

You’re away for two weeks but you dont check your email ONCE? not to say “hey mom, just checking in to let you know I’m doing fine”? not to write to your friends and say “having an amazing time”? Not ONCE to write to your girlfriend whom you presumably love and say “hey, miss you, cant wait to tell you all about the incredible stuff I’m seeing”? i know there are internet cafes in major cities throughout the world, but none where he was? It’s 2009, not 1999, an internet connection is not hard to get

Your girlfriend doesnt hear from you for 5 days ant not ONCE does she say “oh no, whats wrong, are you ok, are you hurt, were you in a car accident, etc”? Just immediately assumes a breakup?

And this guy JD supposedly talked about his trip so much … and yet the one friend his girlfriend calls while JD is away knows nothing about it and just says something to the effect of “JD? no havent seen him this weekend.” So is it that the girlfriend is an amnesiac, JD didnt talk about this as much as he thinks he did, both, or is the whole story a crock?

I’m very suspicious and am checking snopes. Havent found anything yet, but this whole thing sounds suspiciously like an urban legend more suited to the days of answering machines and no cell phones or email accounts

[quote]djrobins wrote:
She screwed his friend as a counter attack thinking he must have left her or cheated. That is crazy.[/quote]

I believe she screwed HER friend

KBC, you and Hungry would make a great couple. :slight_smile:

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
I’m very suspicious and am checking snopes. Havent found anything yet, but this whole thing sounds suspiciously like an urban legend more suited to the days of answering machines and no cell phones or email accounts[/quote]

I agree, I doubt it’s real. But I really don’t care, it was funny.

If it is true, I really don’t believe that anyone could be that bad of a listener, if she was good riddance.

Yeah I really don’t buy it either. He probably never went to Europe, and she cheated on him. So he made up this big ass story and put it on the web to humiliate her.

It was still funny though and it reminded me of my ex. :confused:

There’s a good message for you betas. The chick was really anxious after not having heard form him for a couple of days. It was only after 3-5 days that she started going nuts.

Making yourself unavailable for a day or two at a time drives them wild. “Where were you? What were you doing?”

Answer: “Stuff.”

Making yourself available and taking every call and calling regularly is what drives the women away.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
There’s a good message for you betas. The chick was really anxious after not having heard form him for a couple of days. It was only after 3-5 days that she started going nuts.

Making yourself unavailable for a day or two at a time drives them wild. “Where were you? What were you doing?”

Answer: “Stuff.”

Making yourself available and taking every call and calling regularly is what drives the women away.[/quote]

QFT

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
polo77j wrote:
good stuff … I saw that on todaysbigthing.com last week and showed it to my gf (who coincidentally is going to Europe next week) … we had a good laugh at it

You have a girl friend?

Of all the stuff on here, this is what really stood out for me.

Polo has MAD game tho, how is this surprising?

I just always secretly thought he was saving himself for me. I’m a bit disappointed.[/quote]

yea ouro: It’s a new thing, I was going to send an evite to the cookout, but haven’t gotten around to it … you were on the list :slight_smile:

Ct Chockula: pretty sure you’re busting my chops … thanks (?)

KBCTHird,

There is a saying about females with too many guy friends. I personally never had a problem, but now thinking about it - they’re right. Females can do it too.

Plus I already know the type, a retributive bitch who end the end is basically taking shots at you for living life.

Its never worth it, he shouldn’t have posted his blog instead dropped her like a hat and moved on with a life.

The drain isn’t even worth the pussy.

I can’t believe I watched that whole thing.

She forgot he was supposed to be in Europe? If my boyfriend told me he’d be clear across the ocean for a week or so and I would not be able to reach him I wouldn’t forget… and I forget everything. She doesn’t listen and he doesn’t make an effort to check in. I checked in when I was in Russia, England, and Greece. Everybody checks in when they care and she didn’t care until she realized HE didn’t care.

Awesome video!

I never thought he would put my emails on the internet! I hate him… I love him!!! I hate him. Where’s his best friend! I’ll show him!