Pseudoephedrine vs. Ephedrine

Erm, anyone have a clue how much of a diferance there is?

Pseudoephedrine doesn’t stimulate the Central Nervous System nearly as much as ephedra.

Although it’s a natural alkaloid found it plants, it’s most often derived from yeast fermentation.

It’s used more as a decongestant in Claritin and Sudafed and those types of products. Strangely though, I think it’s even more difficult to obtain than ephedra.

No, I got it OTC at walgreens - 11 dollars for 96tablets.

If it doesn’t work as well as ephedrine I’m going to be pissed. I only have about 5 days of mini thins left. :frowning:

Does it still do something to the CNS and that sort of adrenaline like feeling only to a lesser degree(meaning I need to take more mg)?

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
No, I got it OTC at walgreens - 11 dollars for 96tablets.

If it doesn’t work as well as ephedrine I’m going to be pissed. I only have about 5 days of mini thins left. :frowning:

Does it still do something to the CNS and that sort of adrenaline like feeling only to a lesser degree(meaning I need to take more mg)?[/quote]

I can tell you it doesn’t work as well as ephedrine from everything I’ve read. Some people report some results from fairly high doses though. This may make the cost a bit prohibitive even if it does something for you.

I can tell you from experience as a lifelong allergy sufferer that I never got even remotely shredded by taking multiple doses of sudafed daily for weeks at a time, which I have for my allergies. I did however get pretty shredded by doing the same thing with an eca stack. I don’t think one even comes close to the other, unless your cooking meth save the sudafed for a stuffy nose.

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Erm, anyone have a clue how much of a diferance there is?[/quote]

Do you know what “pseudo” means?

pseudo-

1. false, not genuine, fake
  2. pretentious, pretending to be something more impressive than the actuality

So, it only “acts” like ephedra. You can find more here…

In the “mode of action” paragraph, last sentance it says,

“(+)-(1S,2S)-pseudoephedrine shows far lower CNS activity than some other Ephedra alkaloids, such as ephedrine.”

I think they still have ephedrine in a product called “Bronkaid” for asthma, and maybe even “primatene” tablets. Still have to show ID in the states and fill out a log book to get them at Walgreens. They are cheap, but the quantities you can get and the frequency that you can but them are controlled.

cutting-wise, it’s not even worth it.

but you can still get ephedrine in primatene tablets, and they even sell a cheaper generic version. a couple of months ago the cheapest price was $18 for 60 tabs, which is about 2 weeks worth for most people. yeah, they document your purchases now. but who cares? i don’t like it, but you don’t have anything to worry about unless you’re making meth.

Alright thanks for the info I will go check out that stuff.

I am going to start doing my own vigilante justice and meth labs and blowing them up. Those pricks are the reason I can’t get my hands on the best cutting stimulant there is.

I could get Clen but I’d rather not use that.

check your pm’s

I will say this. I used Ephedra for a while and started to go stale on it, and one day I took Pseudoephedrine (2 tablets) and it was like the first time all over again so I always wondered whether the different alkaloids could be cycled.

I actually got probably a stronger stimulant effect from pseudoephedrine, but I found myself quickly taking more and more of it.

Also, if you buy more than about 4 large packs in 30 days you can go to jail-though different states pursue this with different degrees of vigor.

[quote]rawda wrote:
cutting-wise, it’s not even worth it.

but you can still get ephedrine in primatene tablets, and they even sell a cheaper generic version. a couple of months ago the cheapest price was $18 for 60 tabs, which is about 2 weeks worth for most people. yeah, they document your purchases now. but who cares? i don’t like it, but you don’t have anything to worry about unless you’re making meth.[/quote]

In some states people have been arrested for buying too much, and I read that in Iowa, I think, a lady received a 6 month jail term and was charged with nothing but exceeding the purchase limit, and only by a small amount.

This one time, I switched my roomates dayquil with nyquil, and nyquil with dayquil. True story.

You can get ephedrine in 8mg tabs in 50 tab bottles I think at SND Canada for $4.99

Pretty good price, and I’ve bought 6 bottles with no problem.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
You can get ephedrine in 8mg tabs in 50 tab bottles I think at SND Canada for $4.99

Pretty good price, and I’ve bought 6 bottles with no problem.[/quote]

Same here. In Ontario it’s really easy to get. I just moved to Alberta, so I don’t know how easy it is to get it here, but I stocked up.

I was getting 25mg tabs at home too. A lot of independent shops will have it in the back room. There’s never really a problem.