T Nation

Pseudo Cycles?

hey, i had a friend ask me about using clomid, nolva and proviron on their own, without any AAS. his theory is that it will jack his T-levels up, and cut the estrogen levels (obviously).

realistically, i think it will be very modest gains, and only last for 2-4 weeks. however, i think it’s a pretty good idea, and i think it’ll actually be cheaper than using OTC testostrone supps…anyway, is it even worth trying? anybody have any real world experience with this??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Keep in mind, also, that the Proviron while adding little anabolic effect, will suppress endogenous Test levels.

Crowbar

Why?

Why not just use the gear if you are going to take drugs anyway?

I doubt any increase in gains would be noticeable.

[quote]honkie wrote:
Why?

Why not just use the gear if you are going to take drugs anyway?

[/quote]

that’s the exact same thing i asked my friend…i’ve thought about this before, though, with all the tribulus products. if they cause decent gains, how would Clomid, etc compare? i was just curious if anyone had done this before and had any experience…

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
Keep in mind, also, that the Proviron while adding little anabolic effect, will suppress endogenous Test levels.

Crowbar[/quote]

good point! i forgot about that…i guess clomid and nolva would really be the only options, then.

I think a cycle like this might be pretty good:

Methoxy-7: 8-12 caps ED
Carbolin 19: 3-4 caps ED
Alpha Male: Full dose, cycled with Clomid 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Clomid: 100 mg. ED, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Crowbar

hi again
looks like my post went awol
anyway what i said was read Cy Wilsons article called “e-man vs. T-man”
it has a chart and everything
and it shows that armidex has been shown to increase test levels by over 50%

i personally would use armidex or nolva

see ya
ozwingchun

Crowbar, ozwingchun,

thanks for the ideas…my buddy is going to sniper school earlier than he thought, so he won’t have a chance to try this for a while…

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar[/quote]

Newbie- just to warn ye

am I right in thinking this is an ‘all-oral’ program?

if so, what do you estimate the cost at for total 4 weeks ‘on’

and would it be reasonable for a 1st program

BTW - i said newbie, so don’t annihilate me if i’m off target

cheers guys

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar[/quote]

BTW, just realised - apart from clomid, all of these are available legit on this site, right?

so I guess this is why it’s called a ‘pseudo-cycle’, right?

anyway, would ye recommend giving this a try for starters, before proper AAS, or just go straight for the real thing?

again - go easy - newbie here, I know I’ve still a lot of reading to do before starting AAS proper…

cheers

[quote]jon.jr wrote:
crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar

BTW, just realised - apart from clomid, all of these are available legit on this site, right?

anyway, would ye recommend giving this a try for starters, before proper AAS, or just go straight for the real thing?

again - go easy - newbie here, I know I’ve still a lot of reading to do before starting AAS proper…

cheers[/quote]

JJ

this is something that a non-user of AAS could use before they took the plunge, and it should jack up their natural T levels enough to make some decent gains. not 'roid gains, though…although i don’t know of anybody whose actually done this yet…however, i would think that this would be a good plateau buster…

JJ

this is something that a non-user of AAS could use before they took the plunge, and it should jack up their natural T levels enough to make some decent gains. not 'roid gains, though…although i don’t know of anybody whose actually done this yet…however, i would think that this would be a good plateau buster…

[/quote]

ok man

i’ll do a bit more reading and then make a decision

Jon, when you say “newbie” do you mean new to steroids, or new to training? If you’re a newbie to training in general, I think you can make good gains right now without the use of hardly any supplements: just a muli-vit./min., fish/flax oil, protien powder, and Surge. If, on the other hand, you mean you’re new to steroids, I think this might be a good trial run with (non-hormonal) anabolics.

Yes, everything but the Clomid can be purchased from this site.

Crowbar

[quote]jon.jr wrote:
crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar

cheers[/quote]

Clomid is a prescription drug. I’m no pharmacist, but I believe it’s most common usage is for women diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I believe the philosophy is, Breast Cancer is aggravated by estrogen, so let’s get rid of it. Hence, Clomid.

Source on this is: Health, Hormones and Happiness, by Dr. Hotze.

RB

I think you’re confusing Clomid with Nolvadex. Nolva is used to treat breast cancer. As far as I know Clomid is mainly a fertility drug. In any case, Clomid will definitely raise Test levels.

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar[/quote]

If you want to go the PH route, I suggest Superdrol. I went from 225-237 in about 3 weeks time, with big strength gains.

Good Stuff

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
Jon, when you say “newbie” do you mean new to steroids, or new to training? If you’re a newbie to training in general, I think you can make good gains right now without the use of hardly any supplements: just a muli-vit./min., fish/flax oil, protien powder, and Surge. If, on the other hand, you mean you’re new to steroids, I think this might be a good trial run with (non-hormonal) anabolics.

Yes, everything but the Clomid can be purchased from this site.

Crowbar[/quote]

Yo, crowbar,

not new to training, have been doing weights for a good number of years, but no AAS

thanks for advice

jon