PR's Up The Yin Yang

Yes, this thread was made completely out of vain, and I know the following isnt going to be all that impressive for most of you, but what the hell…

Within the past month or so, I’ve hit:

325 squat and deadlift
240 bench
185 clean and jerk

Brett Tucek and his wiseass comments need not reply.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Yes, this thread was made completely out of vain, and I know the following isnt going to be all that impressive for most of you, but what the hell…

Within the past month or so, I’ve hit:

325 squat and deadlift
240 bench
185 clean and jerk

Brett Tucek and his wiseass comments need not reply.[/quote]

Good job man.

Tim Hardaway hates gay people.

Good work. Im at about the same strength level right now… we will get there someday.

Good job. Have you been doing anything new lately, diet, exercise, or supplement wise?

Are these 1RMs, rrj?

Congrats, in any case. PRs are always sweet.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Yes, this thread was made completely out of vain, and I know the following isnt going to be all that impressive for most of you, but what the hell…

Within the past month or so, I’ve hit:

325 squat and deadlift
240 bench
185 clean and jerk
[/quote]

Sounds great to me. Do any of these numbers have a particular significance, such as double your bodyweight or something like that? I ask because I’m incredibly pleased with myself that I just got to the point where I can deadlift more than my bodyweight. (Yeah, I know, that’s Weenie-ville for most of you guys, but it makes me feel like a tough broad.)

Damn good numbers!

D

Great numbers, rrjc! Hope you’re doing as well in school. :wink:

good job dude. There’s nothing to be made fun of with anyone pushing themselves and raising their own bar so to speak. Mazel mazel

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
good job dude. There’s nothing to be made fun of with anyone pushing themselves and raising their own bar so to speak. Mazel mazel[/quote]

Bah, nonsense. We T-Nationers can always find something to make fun of!

But anyways, good job man, keep on truckin’!

[quote]PGA wrote:
Tim Hardaway hates gay people.[/quote]

You wouldn’t happen to have a guess about who I hate, would you?

[quote]superdad4 wrote:
Good job. Have you been doing anything new lately, diet, exercise, or supplement wise?[/quote]

Nothing new lately. I did 20 rep squats a couple of months ago, and well, I’m 100% positive thats where my squat increase came from.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Are these 1RMs, rrj?
[/quote]

Yes.

Thanks everyone, and remember, this thread was created for vanity… so feel free to keep stroking the ego. :wink:
LOL

well done

When you move up to “real weight” territory and not “bitch weight”, I might give you props.

Until then, keep trying in vain to lift heavy.

[quote]Brett T. wrote:
When you move up to “real weight” territory and not “bitch weight”, I might give you props.

Until then, keep trying in vain to lift heavy.[/quote]

:open_mouth:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Yes, this thread was made completely out of vain, and I know the following isnt going to be all that impressive for most of you, but what the hell…

Within the past month or so, I’ve hit:

325 squat and deadlift
240 bench
185 clean and jerk

Brett Tucek and his wiseass comments need not reply.[/quote]

You should be more concerned with fixing yourself a nice tall glass of SHUT UP JUICE!

FIX IT!!!

I see… I was wondering who Brett Tucek is…

Nice lifts man, Thats where Im around too.

Awesome! Congrats. Any PR is a good PR, and you’ve been getting a lot of them, so you have every right to make a post about it.

Do you know what your previous maxes were, and when you last tested them?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Do you know what your previous maxes were, and when you last tested them?[/quote]

My bench was about 230 proabably about a year and a half ago, but I hurt my shoulder and it seems to just keep getting worse, so I dont go heavy often if at all on the bench.

Squat was 235x5 before 20 rep squats.

Deadlifts was about 315 a year or so ago. I’m going to be working on this since its obviously progressed horribly since then. I really have to work on technique in regards to pulling back instead of pulling up, and using my legs more and less of my back.

The first time I clean and jerked was about two weeks ago, so this is the first time I’ve tested it.