PRP Tendons & Ligaments

Anyone have this subscription? (I am a poor soul and can not afford it as of now) anyone have any experience/knowledge regarding this?
(I know I talked to BBB a while ago about this topic although the adequan seems to have alleviated him of the need for the prp)

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Adequan and PRP are in no way equivalent in the tissues they can treat. Adequan is only for cartilage. PRP can be used on just about everything except cartilage IMO.

I have developed a form of manual therapy that has done wonders for my ‘candidate for PRP tissue’, which is why PRP is now on the back burner.

BBB[/quote]

I meant it in the sense that you were thinking of using PRP to treat your problem but no longer have to because of the adequan injection and it’s accompanying effects if i remember correctly.

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

Adequan and PRP are in no way equivalent in the tissues they can treat. Adequan is only for cartilage. PRP can be used on just about everything except cartilage IMO.

I have developed a form of manual therapy that has done wonders for my ‘candidate for PRP tissue’, which is why PRP is now on the back burner.

BBB[/quote]

I meant it in the sense that you were thinking of using PRP to treat your problem but no longer have to because of the adequan injection and it’s accompanying effects if i remember correctly.
[/quote]
No, cos the PRP was only evewr intended (in my mind, lol) for my elbow tendonitis. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.

:wink:

BBB[/quote]

gotcha, I though you were intending on just putting it in there and seeing if the problems would go away, I apologize for underestimating your thoroughness !