Prowler v. Root Hog

I have been wanting to get a Prowler for a long time, and finally have saved enough cash to do so. However, I recently became aware that Sorinex has its own Prowler-like sled, called the “root hog”. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the root hog.

From the looks of it, it is a more versatile piece of equipment. However, the Prowler is the standard, and everybody knows the quality of elitefts equipment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

That Root Hog looks pretty cool!

I don’t think it really matters which you get… you either push it or pull it. It does look like it’d be easier to turn around than the Prowler.

I have a prowler. It is a serious piece of equipment, and will really last forever. Cant speak to the root hog.

For $500+ the Prowler better cook me breakfast in the morning and do my laundry too.

I honestly would just go to a welder and explain what you want down. I doubt it would cost you more than $100.

I fully intended on getting the Prowler until I saw the Root Hog…that’s what I got. I haven’t used it yet, it’s waiting for me at Sorinex for when I get back from Iraq in a couple of weeks…I live about an hour from Sorinex.

I have an e-prowler…completely bad ass!!!

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
For $500+ the Prowler better cook me breakfast in the morning and do my laundry too.

I honestly would just go to a welder and explain what you want down. I doubt it would cost you more than $100.[/quote]

i tried this. welder wanted $350. i laughed and left.