Prowler Sled

I go to a new gym it is very well equipped . Glute ham back extension prowlers cambered bar.
Do you feel heavy prowler pushes are good for getting stronger. This gym also has good OL bars which spin properly with good knurling.

I own my own.
I believe as many here will, the fact that it is by FAR the best Conditioning Tool one can use.

I use a loop of rope (18’) around the front, so I pull it backwards first and then push it forward.

I will get some video. Most people only push the damn thing, once again neglecting that they
do in fact have a Backside !

Thanks Dirk , I used for conditioning I ended addeding a plate each time , so I pushed 200kg about 20m. I was wondering if 5m -10m pushes would be good for the deadlift or squat. I need to lose a lot of weight though so conditioning is paramount .

[quote]decimation wrote:
Thanks Dirk , I used for conditioning I ended addeding a plate each time , so I pushed 200kg about 20m. I was wondering if 5m -10m pushes would be good for the deadlift or squat. I need to lose a lot of weight though so conditioning is paramount .[/quote]

When I need to lose weight, I put conditioning on the back burner. I find I need MORE calories to recover from conditioning, not less.

In general though, training tends to make me stronger, and you may find a similar response.

[quote]decimation wrote:
I go to a new gym it is very well equipped . Glute ham back extension prowlers cambered bar.
Do you feel heavy prowler pushes are good for getting stronger. This gym also has good OL bars which spin properly with good knurling.[/quote]

I own my own also. I use it, but not extensively.