T Nation

Prowler Replacement

cant afford a prowler. i can afford this what do you guys think

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200228634913&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

thanks

E

Bige610
Level 0

PM
Blog
Photos
Videos
Favorites
Find Posts

Don’t come on here making fake accounts to try and sell your products. Thanks =]

im not selling it. Ive been at work all day researching weather or not to by a prowler came across this website and made an account. I just wanted some feedback before i paid 100 buks for the thing.

sorry for the confusion. ill post a intro thread.

You can get an econo prowler for 250, I think it would be worth waiting for a while and saving your money, either way I don’t think I would ever buy that.

yeh thats what im thinking. i keep going back and forth. i think if im going to get one made id rather do it local so i can make sure of the quality. thanks

Judging from his reputation on crossfit and bb.com, I say this guy is pretty legit on his quality. If I was in the market for a sled for Olympic plates, I would be getting this one.

Unfortunately, I have to get one welded up with a 1 inch center bar because I have standard plates at my house(I use my local gym for my workouts) and do not feel like spending 100 bucks on another free weight set just to drag around.

my wife just told me she bought some crazy ticket package to new kids on the block for 375 so i said awesome hung up the phone and have a prowler on the way. hehe. oh well

[quote]Bige610 wrote:
my wife just told me she bought some crazy ticket package to new kids on the block for 375 so i said awesome hung up the phone and have a prowler on the way. hehe. oh well[/quote]

Heh.

I used my friend’s prowler from Elite FTS on Monday. My heart felt like it was going to explode by the end of the workout.

I have the EconoProwler and I’m totally satisfied. Built like a tank and easily fits in my little TC