Provoking Thought

A thought is a process which your mind goes through to either come to a conclusion or in an attempt to do so. Everyday we are asked to go through this process in search of questions that have been answered before, this challenges us to be at our best, to further gain knowledge in the constant desire to better ourselves and make ourselves into a well rounded person.

Of course most of us our satisfied with who we are so our conversations with people usually revolve around the same things. However as I have said before it seems to me that life is a giant circle and in order for us to break that oppressive chain we need to go out of our way to do something different and hopefully open someone elseâ??s eyes to something that maybe they werenâ??t seeing before.

Let me try to do what Iâ??m preaching: I have been reading a lot on theories involving a shadow government running the USA and working towards a world government. The most important thing that I just said wasnâ??t said, if I had said I had been reading about conspiracy theories, most people have been trained by society or T.V to believe that anything but the official report is for complete nut jobs, however buying what you are sold all the time isnâ??t in your best interest.

Back to the topic of a shadow government, Obama has been painted with a brush that no president has ever even come close to, he is almost as Iconic as Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Jesus and looking at what they achieved and what he achieved is like stacking up an ant to a whale. The problem is that the last real president America had was John F Kennedy and since him the rest have been nothing but figure heads.

Letâ??s talk about Obama and what he is truly all about:

• Obamaâ??s first job out of college was for Henry Kissinger who is one of the biggest supporters of a New World Order and even said â??Obama is the face of the New World Orderâ??

• Obama made a cornerstone of his campaign that he would keep lobbyists and donors out of his administration within hours of election he filled the white house and government with lobbyists and donors.

-He picked William Lynn, the top lobbyist for Raytheon for the #2 position for the department of defense.

-He picked Timothy Geitner, former president of the New York Federal Reserve to be the Secretary of Treasury. (Look up Mark Patterson, as Treasury chief of staff; he was top lobbyist at Goldman Sachs)

-He picked the top lobbyist of the Saudi Royal family, George Mitchell, as the lead Middle Eastern envoy

-He appointed the king wall street lobbyist Leon Panetta to head up the CIA

-He appointed Tom Daschle, top lobbyist for health care firms to run the department of health and human services.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/obama_hall_of_shame/2009/02/03/178139.html
http://www.jimbyrd.com/obama-press-secretary-bombarded-with-questions-about-cabinet-tax-cheats-and-lobbyists

• Cyber security act of 2009 which would effectively allow the US government to restrict info on the internet and regulate what goes on there, the internet is the most valuable resource in the world as it is the last thing that isnâ??t under control of the government

• Promised to get out of Iraq in immediately/16 months. After inauguration, they said they would LOOK into bringing some back in 16 months, 2 weeks later it went to 23 months, then agrees to send 30k more troops to Afghanistan. ( - YouTube )

• Supports wire tapping (George Bush policy so that he can keep tabs on the â??terroristâ??), Swore to repeal Patriot Act (which basically allows the government to do whatever they want if you are a suspected â??terroristâ??) then voted for its reinstating U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session
    http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/01/05/fact_check_obamas_consistent_p_1.php

-Told factory workers he was going to renegotiate NAFTA and GAT to make it fairer to American workers. Then he was caught sending out memos to top corporate leaders to not worry and that it was just campaign rhetoric. (Austin Goolsby gave the message to Canadian diplomats)
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080227/dems_nafta_080227/20080227?hub=TopStories

-Obama signed an executive order closing Guantanamo, after reading the order only said Obama was thinking about closing Guantanamo in a year. It did however continue the practice of rendition (secret abductions and torture) as a counter-terrorism tool. This allowed them to send prisoners to other countries to be tortured there. Indefinite detention without trial still stands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4425135/Barack-Obama-to-allow-anti-terror-rendition-to-continue.html

Here are a few more things which to me show that the government is on the verge of tyranny:

• 9-11 arguably one of the most tragic events in human history occurred and 8 years later not one person has been tried for the countless errors that occurred on that day (failure to track planes by US air defense as is per procedure completely off course, George Bush sitting there for 7 minutes reading a childrenâ??s book while the country that he â??lovesâ?? is under attack, can you believe that the man thought best fit to run the country would sit there for SEVEN MINUTES reading a book while his country is under attack?

, the pentagon was attacked almost an hour after the first plane struck the first tower and this is one of the mostly widely monitored buildings in the world, yet we only have a few frames of what is suppose to be a â??planeâ?? hitting the pentagon, why did the FBI seize tapes that would prove of what truly hit the pentagon and refuse to show them?)

Those are just the tip of the iceberg if you are interested in finding out more check out: Loose Change (movie): - YouTube,
Website for 9/11 truth:
THE TOP 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story - 911Truth.Org

Now clearly you would think that since Obama has had such positive hype, how can he be so bad? However the news that you see on your television every day is owned by the most powerful people in the world and they can effectively choose what is considered news and what isnâ??t and if they are working towards a world government which would allow them to control the world, wouldnâ??t they want to brain wash you first to think that the people you appoint are working for you?

Waking up isnâ??t hard, thousands of people do everyday and yes it is frustrating that you really canâ??t do anything about it in a day or in a week, but if you get this info out to enough people you can turn the tide and get back people who truly care about this great continent back in power. Here are some theories on what Obama is going to do next from the movie The Obama Deception ( The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube ).

1. Bring USA under control of private offshore super banks
    (This has just begun to take place, and The Obama Deception correctly predicted this and this movie was made almost 3 months ago, http://www.infowars.com/obama-regulatory-reform-plan-officially-establishes-banking-dictatorship/)

2. Implement 100 new taxes developed into curving the emission of green house gasses (things that will be taxed are farm animal farts, all meats, cars, all fossil fuels, plastic products, outdoor space heaters and coal which would essentially charge you for purchasing anything)

Here are a few facts about global warming and Al Gore:

• Al Gore has been sued by the founder of the weather channel and over 30,000 scientist (9000 who have PHDS) on this fraud he is trying to perpetrate

• Human industry started producing tons of carbon dioxide in the 1940s during the post war economic boom and temperatures began to fall for three decades

• IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change who support Al Goreâ??s idea of Global Warming (not even as a whole, there are many people in that group who disagree with this) are suppose to be top 1-2000 scientist yet their credentials donâ??t nearly match it and there are quite a few non-scientists on there, but I guess we should trust them over the 30,000 scientist and founder of the weather network

• Temperatures have been falling since 2000

• Extreme weather is not increasing (tornados in the US are decreasing)

• Sea temperatures are way below what they were in the Medieval Warming Period ( A time so hot where sun spots occurred which is dark spots, some as large as 50,000 miles in diameter, move across the surface of the sun, contracting and expanding as they go. These strange and powerful phenomena are known as sunspots)

• Quote from President of Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus â??It is evident that the environmentalist donâ??t want to change the climate, they want to change us and our behavior. Their ambition is to manipulate and control us. Environmentalist speak about â??saving the planetâ??, but from what? And from whom? One thing I know for sure: We have to save it- and us from them.â??

• During the 1600-1650 an ice age in northern Europe occurred where it was actually so cold that the North Sea, German, English and Dutch ports filled with ice. An all time of minimum of sun activity.

• 187 gigatonnes of C02 enters our atmosphere every year, of that 6.5 comes from human activity

• What you donâ??t know about Global Warming is that this â??theoryâ?? is putting lives in danger in developing countries, these countries are told not to touch their natural resources and that they are only allowed to have wind and solar power, which translates into you canâ??t have electricity

• â??Warming fears are the worst scientific scandal in history. When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.â?? â?? UN IPCC Scientist Dr. Kiminon Itoh, an award-winning PHD environmental physical chemist

• C02 emissions make absolutely no difference one way or another. Every scientist knows this, but it doesnâ??t pay to say so.â?? Dr. Takeda Kunihiko, Vice Chancellor of the Institute of Science and Technology Research in Japan.

• The earth goes through time periods where it warms and cools and this is all a very natural part of life, yet these people want you to believe other wise, but in the end it is only going to end up costing you money and making them money.

• If you want to learn more check out this website:
    http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php
    And this video:
    STOP GLOBAL WHINING! (Extended version) - YouTube

Back to Obamaâ??s plans

1. Building a Civilian army (all Americans under 64 will be forcibly conscripted into federal service and all people from ages 18-25 will be forced to serve 3 months of basic training to understand civil defense)

2. Gun control, Obamaâ??s men have introduced 10 bills to end 2nd Amendment (right to bear arms)

• One bill will ban all youth shooting sports ( HR.257)
  • (HR45) will force all gun owners to undergo FEDERAL (meaning the government will be controlling decisions) psychological testing to keep fire arms
  • Rohm Emmanuel proposes if you are on â??no fly listâ?? you canâ??t own a fire arm (over 25,000 people added every month, over 1 mill already on it)
  1. Restriction of freedom of speech by regulating internet

2. Federalize Health Care in order for Government to dictate what care citizens receive

3. Pushing to expand department of defense budget and for more troops overseas to surround Russia, China and Iran, while setting up bases in Africa under the prefixes of Humanitarian AID

4. Expand control over family farms and ranches through animal ID system

5. Accelerate merger of US, Canada and Mexico under the security and Prosperity Partnership ( Current news on this: U.S And Canada Sign New Border Security Agreement Part 1 Of 2 - YouTube
    Canadian MP's Respond To The New Border Security Agreement - YouTube
    )

There is still time for change, but you need to wake up as many people as possible to what is going on and not allow these crooks to get away with it. I suggest you do some of your own research and truly find out for yourself what is going on, here is a YouTube page and a website with pretty much all the info you need to get started:

Here are some quotes from the founding fathers of America:

A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.
Thomas Jefferson

Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government.
Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.
George Washington

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson
George Bush tripled the size of the federal government
Obama Doubled it and is set to double it again
Laws made by common consent must not be trampled on by individuals.
George Washington

The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon.
George Washington

All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones.
Benjamin Franklin

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Benjamin Franklin

Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
Benjamin Franklin

If Iâ??m wrong here I donâ??t really lose anything, maybe you might think Iâ??m weird, but if you didnâ??t already think so then I guess you donâ??t really know me, but if the people who disagree with the majority of what I had written are wrong freedom, lives and the quality of life will be lost.

I really hope that you have tried to think about some of the things that I have written and if not then just try and read the quotes because those are some of the most brilliant people to ever be quoted and I can only aspire to achieve what they have done in their life time. Anyone can make a difference and that begins by conversing and trying to get your message across, the importance of knowledge is only so because of the fact that we can pass it on and thus help further make the world a better place.

If you liked this article please pass it along to some of your friends when you are done! While everyone might believe one thing, this is established by something that they believe is a fact and until they hear another fact, they will continue to think the same way. Provoke thought and you will provoke intelligence and wisdom.

Websites/ Movies to check out:

• The Obama Deception
  • Loose Change
    -EndGame
  • www.infowars.com
  • SaveOurSovereignty3 (Youtube channel)

Could you elaborate?

This is really “wow” kind of stuff, but I think you’re limiting yourself posting it here. It’s very easy to start your own blog at blogspot or Wordpress. You should really get it out there where more people can read it. The audience here is just too small.

I assume because of the messed up font that this is a cut and past job and that you didn’t write it.

Anyway, since I haven’t been around here much lately I hope I’m not just feeding a troll, but some very quick thoughts…

1. It reads like it was written by a college freshman who hasn’t even taken composition 101 yet.

2. I love how the first two paragraphs make up some stuff about “thoughts” and then give an obvious assertion about the need to be opened minded as if it somehow had never been said before.

3. The rest of it seems to be comprised by a bunch of half-truths and unsubstantiated claims about Obama’s intentions.

4. Really? just… Really? Isn’t it interesting how every time someone new comes to power the wack-jobs are able to string together a list of half truths that just “prove” they are the predestined hand of the illuminate/NWO/etc., but after a few years they’re gone and our secrete world leaders still haven’t quite made that overt move to claim their totalitarian thrones?

[quote]stokedporcupine8 wrote:
I assume because of the messed up font that this is a cut and past job and that you didn’t write it.

Anyway, since I haven’t been around here much lately I hope I’m not just feeding a troll, but some very quick thoughts…

1. It reads like it was written by a college freshman who hasn’t even taken composition 101 yet.

2. I love how the first two paragraphs make up some stuff about “thoughts” and then give an obvious assertion about the need to be opened minded as if it somehow had never been said before.

3. The rest of it seems to be comprised by a bunch of half-truths and unsubstantiated claims about Obama’s intentions.

4. Really? just… Really? Isn’t it interesting how every time someone new comes to power the wack-jobs are able to string together a list of half truths that just “prove” they are the predestined hand of the illuminate/NWO/etc., but after a few years they’re gone and our secrete world leaders still haven’t quite made that overt move to claim their totalitarian thrones?[/quote]

Thanks for your points, I have just started writing my thoughts down and I know it is nothing special. As for a NWO, it is becoming much closer( European Union, African Union, Emerging Asian and North American Union), protesting is now considered low level terrorism (http://www.infowars.com/dod-training-manual-describes-protest-as-low-level-terrorism/), Privatizing war allowing the government to invade whatever country they please without a military backing (http://www.greenchange.org/article.php?id=4505), slandering 9/11 truth movement (- YouTube, http://www.infowars.com/media-smearing-of-truth-movement-reaching-a-crescendo/) and finally bringing an offshore bank to control the US which is currently happening ( http://www.infowars.com/obama-regulatory-reform-plan-officially-establishes-banking-dictatorship/ ) Also just wondering what would you guys suggest to make this article better?

Thanks
Nik

[quote]pookie wrote:
Could you elaborate?
[/quote]

Zing! 2

[quote]pookie wrote:
Could you elaborate?
[/quote]

LOL!!!

The thread should have ended here!

[quote]pookie wrote:
Could you elaborate?
[/quote]

LOL!!!

The thread should have ended here!

This IS a truly thought provoking thread, whether it be a cut and paste job or not. I have long contended that the scale of weaponry has gotten so small while the ability to cause destruction has grown so exponentially that it must simply be a given that society evolve to absolute totalitarianism, where each person is chipped and watched. Individual privacy and freedoms are simply becoming an historical anachronism.

Good thread!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
This IS a truly thought provoking thread, whether it be a cut and paste job or not. I have long contended that the scale of weaponry has gotten so small while the ability to cause destruction has grown so exponentially that it must simply be a given that society evolve to absolute totalitarianism, where each person is chipped and watched. Individual privacy and freedoms are simply becoming an historical anachronism.

Good thread!![/quote]

The only copy and paste was during the Obama section (talking about what he’s doing) and the majority of it I already had, but I asked this guy if I can use his info as it was cited and a little more in dept. The 9/11, Global Warming was info that I recorded. The quotes were looked at before I choose which ones to put in, but obviously copy and pasta job. Thanks for the feedback, anything you thought needed improvement, I’m thinking about handing these out in my neighbourhood.

Damn that looks like a Boston Barista post

Sorry Guys, I wanted to make it in depth, lol guess I went a little to in depth!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Good thread!![/quote]

Ah, Headhunter’s Good Trollposting Seal of Approval.

If that doesn’t kill the thread… nothing will.

[quote]nik133 wrote:

Also just wondering what would you guys suggest to make this article better?[/quote]

Delete it.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Damn that looks like a Boston Barista post[/quote]

Does he still post?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
nik133 wrote:

Also just wondering what would you guys suggest to make this article better?

Delete it.[/quote]

LMAO, other then that.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
nik133 wrote:

Delete it.

LMAO, other then that.[/quote]

Ok. Learn to write…

I’m serious though. Your OP was almost impossible to make sense of. You never anywhere state a specific thesis you will argue–and “Obama is the newest pawn of the Illuminati” doesn’t seem like it will count as a defensible thesis, if nothing else because it’s a far to grand claim. Next, once you have a defensible thesis, you will want to some sort of nonfallacious argument for it. This will involve more then merely listing a bunch of facts. Your argument should both provide reliable sources for the facts (not youtube or wikipedia or www.conspiracytheories.com) and should show how your list of facts come together to support your thesis. Finally, make sure you check your grammar, spelling, typesetting, etc. are correct, and for everyone’s sake read up on informal fallacies and make sure you aren’t committing any of them.

EDIT: On second thought, just delete.

The Unabomber would get a woody if he was to read the OP.

[quote]stokedporcupine8 wrote:
nik133 wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
nik133 wrote:

Delete it.

LMAO, other then that.

Ok. Learn to write…

I’m serious though. Your OP was almost impossible to make sense of. You never anywhere state a specific thesis you will argue–and “Obama is the newest pawn of the Illuminati” doesn’t seem like it will count as a defensible thesis, if nothing else because it’s a far to grand claim. Next, once you have a defensible thesis, you will want to some sort of nonfallacious argument for it. This will involve more then merely listing a bunch of facts. Your argument should both provide reliable sources for the facts (not youtube or wikipedia or www.conspiracytheories.com) and should show how your list of facts come together to support your thesis. Finally, make sure you check your grammar, spelling, typesetting, etc. are correct, and for everyone’s sake read up on informal fallacies and make sure you aren’t committing any of them.

EDIT: On second thought, just delete. [/quote]

At first I was mad when you wrote this, but then I realized that it was very helpful. I am all over the place with this and I might as well thrown out that there are aliens on Mars theory while I was throwing out all these other theories out there, I will attempt to stick to one topic and let my facts tie into my discussion instead of just throwing them out there. I will attempt to re write all three of the topics which I touch as 3 different essays. Thanks again for the help guys!

Nik

[quote]nik133 wrote:
stokedporcupine8 wrote:
nik133 wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
nik133 wrote:

Delete it.

LMAO, other then that.

Ok. Learn to write…

EDIT: On second thought, just delete.

At first I was mad when you wrote this, but then I realized that it was very helpful. I am all over the place with this and I might as well thrown out that there are aliens on Mars theory while I was throwing out all these other theories out there, I will attempt to stick to one topic and let my facts tie into my discussion instead of just throwing them out there. I will attempt to re write all three of the topics which I touch as 3 different essays. Thanks again for the help guys!

Nik[/quote]

I preemptively apologize to the rest of the forum.