Proviron

I’ve read an article regarding Proviron. In the article, it says “…many athletes, often use Proviron at the end of a steroid treatment in order to increase the reduced testosterone production. This, however, is not a good idea since Proviron has no effect on the body’s own testosterone production but as mentioned in the beginning only reduces or completely eliminates the dysfunctions caused by the testosterone deficiency. These are, in particular, impotence which is mostly caused by an androgen deficiency that can occur after the discontinuance of steroids, and infertility which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count and a reduced sperm quality. Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids, to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest.”. If this is true, long after ending your cycle and supression is gone, proviron would be great to return to your normal hormone functions (more important, your sex drive would be like before you take any steroids).

Come on guys, i really would like to know your judgement

In theory, depending on proviron’s half life, you may be right. I’ll try to ask Cy.