T Nation

Proviron & Testosterone

Would i like to know if proviron increases or reduces testosterone effect?(anabolism)

is there some advantage if i use 500mg sustanon+500mg deca instead of only 1000mg sustanon?what would be better??

thanks

[quote]rocky.b wrote:
Would i like to know if proviron increases or reduces testosterone effect?(anabolism)

is there some advantage if i use 500mg sustanon+500mg deca instead of only 1000mg sustanon?what would be better??

thanks[/quote]

priviron might help in keeping estrogen in check and in decreasing SHBG a bit. it helps sex drive a lot, which i think is the main reason why people think it’s so effective… for the cost, i think there are more important things to worry about.

for your second question, well, Sustanon sucks. it’s a good idea for TRT, as it allows one to reduce the number of injections (and therefore co-payments, trips to dr, etc). however, test e/cyp is generally much more predictable and affordable.

test and deca have very different effects in the body… depending on your goal, mixing them might be quite effective, or extremely ineffective. it just depends on your goals, etc…

[quote]rocky.b wrote:

thanks[/quote]

1 - Proviron increases free testosterone. it binds very well with SHBG, increasing free testosterone.
2 - It depends on your goals. I’ve never used deca or 1g test before, but if I could choose, Test + Deca, just because it sounds more reasonable. Too much of one thing, I may talk shit here, but, I would choose test + deca…

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]rocky.b wrote:

thanks[/quote]

1 - Proviron increases free testosterone. it binds very well with SHBG, increasing free testosterone.
2 - It depends on your goals. I’ve never used deca or 1g test before, but if I could choose, Test + Deca, just because it sounds more reasonable. Too much of one thing, I may talk shit here, but, I would choose test + deca… [/quote]

I would go the other direction. 1g Test is much more manageable in terms of side effects. You pretty much just need to run adex with it, and you’re fine. You have to use more ancillaries when you introduced Deca, and the long-term risks are much more substantial. The metabolites stick around in your system for as long as a year. I really can’t think of any reason why I would ever choose Deca over other options.