Proviron in PCT?

I was wondering, why nobody ever mentions Proviron as a possible PCT option to restore your sexual function? Is there something that makes it a bad choice? Everyone talks about tribulus and many other products…

What would be your reasoning for using Proviron in PCT?

There is a study – not one that shows up in Medline and I would have no hope of finding it again these days, having encountered it only by chance in an older journal once, but I recall this aspect of it clearly enough to not personally need to see it again – showing that a mere 50 mg of Proviron per day is substantially suppressive to LH production.

wow, great post. i have recommended people use prov during PCT and have done so myself. I guess I need to revise that recommendation.

There was a guy on elitefitness that used to recommend proviron or anavar for 2 weeks after a cycle. That way the person wouldn’t be catabolic as their LH levels recovered. After the two weeks it would be a normal 2-3 week SERM PCT.

I always thought it sounded like a cool idea, but there was definitely people that didn’t agree with him. Might be something to try though. If it doesn’t work, it’s not that big of a deal.

Considering it’s almost completely worthless as an anabolic, it’s kind of hard to see the point of anything besides the pro-sexual use post-cycle.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Considering it’s almost completely worthless as an anabolic, it’s kind of hard to see the point of anything besides the pro-sexual use post-cycle.[/quote]

Yeah thats why I had thought about it in the first place, to restore my sex drive and to prevent possible problems once the cycle is over.