Proviron, How Is It Used?

6’1” why do you ask

1 Like

230 @ 9% and 6’1" is very impressive.

1 Like

I appreciate that man. It’s all relative. I’ve been 270 before. I like it way better down here. Not nearly as strong but no drugs really needed to maintain it.

1 Like

holy shit! 270 lean or 270 off season, either way is seriously impressive.

Definitely not very lean. But yes for a while I got really massive haha.

1 Like

Do you happen to run growth.

I have off and on yes. I actually used to run 5iu humalog preworkout and 5iu growth post workout. Was amazing.

1 Like

I am currently on tren e 125 twice a week…test C 250 twice a week and proviron 50mg we and p5p 200 mg ed… I think proviron is helping me mentally I actually calmed down alot and I’m on week 4 transitioning to week 5 on the gear … I started proviron on week 3 and I feel like proviron isn’t doing anything physically but mentally I feel a different way positive less agressive …

You realize this thread is a couple years old??

That’s good to know. However, its been banned in my household. Plus, 125 is a pretty low dose for tren. I was running 400 mg/week at the time. There are other things it did to me too, like crazy, sheet ruining, night sweats, and instant drops in blood sugar making me nauseous if I didn’t eat immediately.

I’m sorry I mean 125 two times a week. Which is 250mg a week and 500 mg of test C a week with proviron and p5p… now I don’t know if this is all in my head or not. But I feel like I’m getting erectile dysfunction. This happened to me before on trend but only after I finished my cycle. I have adex and I don’t know if it’s because I have too low of estrogen or too high of estrogen. Or if my prolactin levels are high? But I’ve been taking P5P 200mg everyday…I’m just worried if I’m going to be taking too much AI due to dosing providing at 50 mg

You need blood work before jumping on Adex

Has anyone here saw changes on Penis size after steorid or Proviron cycles?

Thanks.

Fiction.

2 Likes

Actually if you were to run proviron at the age of say… Fourteen you might notice a difference lol

@blshaw

AAS during puberty = potential phallic enlargement.

I’ve heard anecdote from people in their late 20s growing their manhood from running proviron for extent periods of time. Granted anecdote is just anecdote but…

1 Like

I get phallic enlargement every time I see a pretty lady… it just doesn’t last.

2 Likes

I might have some damage to penile development in puberty due to Post Accutane Syndrome. Took it just before my 16th birthday.

I wonder if i can re-grow my penis late in life after recovery. The genetic code still lies there. Some say it is possible.

Some say maybe i might take exegenous hormones even after recovery to catch up my genetic expression.

By the way, did you guys experience any girth and length increase after the age 16? I was an early bloomer too so maybe my penis was already 100% developed at 16.

I have used proviron alot,i usually use it during cycles because i feel better during THE cycle.

So that is My Main proviron usage.
Ofcourse i get a few other + too.

Doesn’t proviron come in oral and injectable? Or am I thinking of another compound?

Which is the preferred method?