Proviron Dosing

How would proviron be dosed on a test cycle? 750mg test enanthate/week.

I hear 50 mg/day is the typical dosing, but I’m curious would the dose need to adjust for more or less test, or could the pill be split and still be as effective?

Anyone with experience using Proviron, your input would be greatly appreciated…

I run Proviron on every cycle. With 750-1000 test I do 50mgs every day. I have done 100mgs. but that gives me erections every time the wind blows! Proviron frees up more testosterone and also will help keep water retention low. Try it,I think you’ll like it.

[quote]magick62d wrote:
but that gives me erections every time the wind blows![/quote]

LMAO. I used to take the tube to work and when I was on Proviron it was fucking terrible. The movement of the train would be enough to get the bastard standing to full attention. Nothing worse than trying to hold your dick down, via your trouser pockets, while trying to exit a train.

[quote]TONEdef wrote:

LMAO. I used to take the tube to work and when I was on Proviron it was fucking terrible. The movement of the train would be enough to get the bastard standing to full attention. Nothing worse than trying to hold your dick down, via your trouser pockets, while trying to exit a train.[/quote]

ROTFL!!

I run it at 50mg (25mg 2 x day) with good results - I find 100mg is not worth the cost to effect raito even though it’s dirt cheap. I just run it all year round.

you run it all year?
why? so you never go “off”?

and what about suppression?

[quote]honkie wrote:
I run it at 50mg (25mg 2 x day) with good results - I find 100mg is not worth the cost to effect raito even though it’s dirt cheap. I just run it all year round.

[/quote]

I normally use British Dragon,also like the Scherring brand. Have you tried the paper version yet?

Not really supressive but yes now I am doing a “life” stack. I have unlimited access so supply is not a problem.

I use Genesis mesterolone. Almost everything is use is Genesis.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Curious as to what your “life stack” consists of. Mine is 300mg test E, 300mg primo and 100mg masteron E, all per week plus 1iu HGH ED. I won’t run this ALL year round, but will have periods of ‘just’ 300mg test E from time to time… I like proviron but even though it is mild in terms of liver tox, I wouldn’t want to run it all year. Just my opinion though. And yeah, it’s nice when ‘supply’ is no problem :)[/quote]

intresting… but 1UI of GH ED… which benefits give you? it sounds like a kind of “age reduction therapy”

Currently my cycle is as follows

375mg Test Compound E3D
250mg Bold E3D
75mg Tren ED
100mg Anadrol Tab ED
20mg Stan Tab ED
50mg Proviron Tab ED

the main base is Test and Bold

I just stack on top of that base. I’ll run this one for 6 weeks then back off to just the Test and Bold.

plus 1iu HGH ED. [/quote]

How long have you been running the HGH at that dose? Any concerns about acromegaly or giant lips/GH gut/etc?

honkie wrote:
Not really supressive but yes now I am doing a “life” stack. I have unlimited access so supply is not a problem.

I use Genesis mesterolone. Almost everything is use is Genesis.

Curious as to what your “life stack” consists of. Mine is 300mg test E, 300mg primo and 100mg masteron E, all per week plus 1iu HGH ED. I won’t run this ALL year round, but will have periods of ‘just’ 300mg test E from time to time… I like proviron but even though it is mild in terms of liver tox, I wouldn’t want to run it all year. Just my opinion though. And yeah, it’s nice when ‘supply’ is no problem :)[/quote]

I’m interested bushi. What anti e are you running with your “life stack” and if not is the masteron dose large enough to prevent noticable conversion

Maybe I’m just a pansy, newbie or moron. But HGH scares the living hell out of me. =D

cadav wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Curious as to what your “life stack” consists of. Mine is 300mg test E, 300mg primo and 100mg masteron E, all per week plus 1iu HGH ED. I won’t run this ALL year round, but will have periods of ‘just’ 300mg test E from time to time… I like proviron but even though it is mild in terms of liver tox, I wouldn’t want to run it all year. Just my opinion though. And yeah, it’s nice when ‘supply’ is no problem :slight_smile:

intresting… but 1UI of GH ED… which benefits give you? it sounds like a kind of “age reduction therapy”

Well I am a wrinkly old bastard you know… Seriously though, my skin (which was already in good condition) has improved noticeably. Although I don’t use any moisturiser or other products (except on my face and hands), my skin look almost polished and has a real healthy glow to it. Sounds a little bit gay I know, but there you are, lmao!

Also, any roid induced pimples have diminished in number too, but then I am on a low dose of gear. I do intend to up the dose come winter bulker time, but anything above 2iu ED bloats me out like a beachball for some reason that I can’t quite figure…[/quote]

How did the HGH work for tighten up your skin at the low dose?