Proviron and Mast Together

So I have a widows peak and on the crown of my head the hair is really thin and I’m concerned if I take proviron and mast together that it will turbo charge my already thinning hair. lol
Has anyone had experience stacking these 2 together? I have read where the effect on hair loss would probably be minimal but I need to hear from someone who has actual done it.
I plan on running 500 test and 500 mast per week with 50mg proviron ed. Aromasin on standby on the off chance gyno pops up and HCG and Nolva for PCT. May even start HCG during the cycle toward the middle

[quote]bluestarmojo wrote:
So I have a widows peak and on the crown of my head the hair is really thin and I’m concerned if I take proviron and mast together that it will turbo charge my already thinning hair. lol
Has anyone had experience stacking these 2 together? I have read where the effect on hair loss would probably be minimal but I need to hear from someone who has actual done it.
I plan on running 500 test and 500 mast per week with 50mg proviron ed. Aromasin on standby on the off chance gyno pops up and HCG and Nolva for PCT. May even start HCG during the cycle toward the middle[/quote]

well, if you’re worried about your hairline then mast and proviron are bad choices.

FYI, don’t use HCG for PCT… use it during your cycle or towards the end prior to the SERM.

There is really little point to adding Proviron to an anabolic steroid cycle anyway.

(A possible point is that if the veins aren’t popping, taking Proviron like candy can bring them out. But that’s not something needing doing every day, just maybe if wanting the effect on a given day. And it is not a standard procedure at all. Another possible point is if insisting on using Deca, Proviron can sometimes help the so-called Deca-dick but not necessarily.)