T Nation

Proviron a Replacement to Adex?

I’m new here, and also new to steroids…
I’m 23 old
About 175cm
60kg
8% bodyfat
Been training seriously for over three years now…
And yea I know its a bit early to start using gear, but when I started lifting I weighted 40kg!
Gained up to 30kg of lean mass through my three years of training and reached 70kg with 7% bodyfat
Then 5 month ago my shoulders go injured and I had to stop training and lost about 25lbs

Anyway I started training again month ago and I planned to go for juice this time.
Last week I started a cycle
500mg of test cyp.
40mg Dbol as a kick start for 4 weeks…
Had Arimidex and Nolva in hand…

Today I figured out that the Arimidex I have is fake…
Anyway I need to know is it okay to run Proviron for 6 weeks til I get my hands on Legit Arimidex and then start Arimidex from week 7?
Also I want to know is it okay if I increased the test dose to 750mg/week would it help me put on good amount of mass with a good bulking diet through a 12 week cycle?

You could run proviron but an AI would be better. If you wanted to bump the test up you could but you will have good results with 500mg your first cycle. If it was me I wouldn’t bump up the test without an AI

Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?

Proviron is not a good replacement for adex or any anti-e. It helps to free up test, blocks SHBG and is a great addition to any cycle though imo.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?[/quote]

maybe he grew titties

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?[/quote]

maybe he grew titties[/quote]

LOL! First of all I’m a dealer in Egypt.
We actually get steroids for less than half the price you guys pay for.
And the fake Arimidex pack is Alpha Pharma’s Anazole the code didn’t work on the check site so I gave it back to that other dealer I got it from because I don’t sell Arimidex…
Everything else is good to go because its my stuff and I know the my sources, nobody ever had problems with it.
Talking about titties… No, thanks for your sense of humor
I’m using steroids to helpp me get back the 25lbs I lost in shorter time and pput even more mass

[quote]Sami-Boii wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?[/quote]

maybe he grew titties[/quote]

LOL! First of all I’m a dealer in Egypt.
We actually get steroids for less than half the price you guys pay for.
And the fake Arimidex pack is Alpha Pharma’s Anazole the code didn’t work on the check site so I gave it back to that other dealer I got it from because I don’t sell Arimidex…
Everything else is good to go because its my stuff and I know the my sources, nobody ever had problems with it.
Talking about titties… No, thanks for your sense of humor
I’m using steroids to helpp me get back the 25lbs I lost in shorter time and pput even more mass[/quote]

Not smart stuff saying you’re a dealer online…You are cocky, that’s for sure. And if you think you are the shit because you are “dealing”, surprise surprise, you ain’t.

LOL! I’m not trying to sell anything or even make a scene.
I’m far away from you. I live in Egypt, and in Egypt gear and supplements are available almost in all the pharmacies and in the authorized shops.
You say I’m cocky that’s your openion, and I don’t plan to debate with you unless you have good shit to say that will help me learn something new about bodybuilding and my passion for it.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

if you are 132 pounds how in the name of Allah do u have a passion for bodybuilding?!!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?[/quote]

That’s a really “Good Question” How did you assess the arimedex as being fake?? I personally would think the testosterone is Cooking-Oil.Crisco to be precise.Please tell-us like Mr.Balla said.How did you establish it to be FAKE!!! john

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Did you get the arimidex from the same source as your test? If so, they are probably both fake. I have never seen anyone fake arimidex, and I have no idea why they would want to.

How did you even find out it was fake?

Also, you are 132 pounds. Why are you using steroids?[/quote]

That’s a really “Good Question” How did you assess the arimedex as being fake?? I personally would think the testosterone is Cooking-Oil.Crisco to be precise.Please tell-us like Mr.Balla said.How did you establish it to be FAKE!!! john[/quote]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
if you are 132 pounds how in the name of Allah do u have a passion for bodybuilding?!![/quote]

Bikini division.

Read the first post and check my stats before I get injured and lose a lot of weight.
And yea if I work 12-14 hours a day and still manage to train 5 days a week I’m sure I’m not just messing around and I have passion.

Arimidex being fake because of the Authentication code, and the wrong packaging.

You guys keep wasting your time talking shit instead of learning how to answer questions while I keep progressing and update you with my results 10 weeks from now.