Proventil (Albuterol)

My doctor prescribed Proventil HFA to me for exercise induced asthma. I originally came to him about weight loss. he then also gave me a script for androgel. I can understand the the test gel but why the albuterol?

The albuterol is in pump form to inhale. I read that albuterol has a similar effect to clenbuterol if not better. Is inhaling the albuterol going to aid in weight loss? What can I gain from taking albuterol inhalations?

I did some research and now know you can burn fat with albuterol. My question what is the dosage for fat burning if it is the inhalation type of albuterol?

Thanks for the info. Chemone has directions on dosage right?

I had asthma as a kid, and couldn’t go anywhere without my inhaler… But I’m surprised to hear albuterol is being used as a fat-loss aid. I fucking hated that stuff! Sure, it worked, but it made me jittery as hell and even nauseous sometimes, too.

Have fun!

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
My doctor prescribed Proventil HFA to me for exercise induced asthma. I originally came to him about weight loss. he then also gave me a script for androgel. I can understand the the test gel but why the albuterol?
[/quote]

Your Dr gave you prescription androgel? cool. that’s the topical test cream right? how’s it working for you?

I didn’t know that Drs wrote scripts for that easily.

Docs really don’t write off scripts for test just like that especially in new york . I am 26 years old and i have the doctor said my test levels were in the low 2 hundreds. He had mentioned that it was the levels of a 56 year old man.

But if you feel lethargic, cranky almost menstrual then i would go check it out. Most HMO will cover the testing. But I like Androgel it really works for me plus I take Animal Stak 2 to kick it up a notch.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Thanks for the info. Chemone has directions on dosage right?

check the search engine here, or if you can't find it, I could give you one basic scenario.

There is a lot of info on it google around, I think I started at 2mg or 20mcg/day for a couple, then start ramping up 40mcg/day, 60, and so on to no more than 100-120mcg/day.

You go up as your body lets you, without getting headaches or whatnot.. just one example, obviously my word isn't the same as a real vets..
       TB[/quote]

Roughly how many pumps is 20mcgs?

I thought you just said the doctor prescribed the inhaler for exercise induced asthma? It won’t do anything for you as far as fat loss or energy so just use it the way he prescibed it. If you want ergogenic effect from albuterol get the liquid from ChemOne like suggested. Start out with 2mg once or twice a day. Go up by 2mg every couple of days to a max dose of 6-8mg 3-4x/day.