Proud Parent

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
NOT wearing tap out shirts and getting in bar fights. Keep up the good work. [/quote]

Hold on a minute…

I can still get in fights right? I can? No?[/quote]

I think you’re supposed to be upset about the shirts.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
NOT wearing tap out shirts and getting in bar fights. Keep up the good work. [/quote]

Hold on a minute…

I can still get in fights right? I can? No?[/quote]

I think you’re supposed to be upset about the shirts.[/quote]

I don’t own any :slight_smile:

BG at this time of year,we all try a little harder to be nice. You are a class act.

BB

Very nice job BG, Teaching kids lessons like this will serve him well in the future. You gave him more of a gift than the kids who will recieve his toys.

V

Wife took the kids to see Santa last night.

I get this text “Over hour in line, hundreds of kids and I’m the only parent to get called up to talk to Santa”

Apparently, Santa wanted to talk to my wife about something after the kids talked to him. First thought “Oh, great, what did they say now???..”

Turns out he wanted to congratulate/compliment her on raising some fine children. They asked him to please give the kids in Haiti and all the homeless kids a happy Christmas with toys and food. Apparently, all day and they and a couple other kids (“I can count on one hand”) were the few who asked santa to help out someone besides themselves.

That was a nice moment.

Of course, I ribbed the kids that they were just trying to score some last minute points with Santa :wink:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

I get this text “Over hour in line, hundreds of kids and I’m the only parent to get called up to talk to Santa”

Apparently, Santa wanted to talk to my wife about something after the kids talked to him. First thought “Oh, great, what did they say now???..”

[/quote]

After I read up to this point, I was expecting you to say Santa was hitting on your wife.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

After I read up to this point, I was expecting you to say Santa was hitting on your wife.[/quote]

He was. LOL

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

After I read up to this point, I was expecting you to say Santa was hitting on your wife.[/quote]

He was. LOL[/quote]

Wouldn’t be the first time!!! LOL!