Protruding Abs?

Thank you … for allowing me to manipulating you into responding. By the way you need to work on your Troll work a little better…

1 Like

Your not off the mark , especially if answering a question with a honest answer will lend weight to someones observation.
Pretty much what I expected that this individual had much time under his belt. Funny part is he actually thinks that some of the remarks he has made to other on this threads actually bothers anyone.

Pretty sure you laughed your ass off when he question your intelligence early in this thread. I’m guessing that he doesn’t get he has now set himself up as a source of entertainment.

1 Like

Not related, but I really HATE the word “humble”. Humility is overrated.

1 Like

Humble has turned into false humility. Confidence has turned into arrogance.

4 Likes

Haha this guy is truly a loser.

I did not answer your question the first time because it wasn’t worth my time.

Then you came back like one or two days later writing paragraphs because you couldn’t handle someone that had less years of experience than you, corrected you about simple facts about body fat distribution.

So I blasted you back. Bring all your crews out to vote you, it doesn’t change the fact that you are a egomaniac and delusional person. But here is a lesson, you can always learn from everyone doesn’t matter what age, level, or whatever. I talked to an NBA player before, he said that he can always learn new basketball moves from anyone even little kids that are playing in the park. I thought so too. Be humble. If you still can’t define the word humble, might wanna review your elementary school English classes.

Not gonna respond too bulldog and the rest of his loser crews on this thread. Truly shouldn’t have bothered to reply to the, I wasted a few minutes of my life. Thanks for those who provided useful information to the actual topic of this discussion. Case is now closed bois.

LOL… Thank you for allowing me to manipulate you into a response. Pretty much just conformed everything I suspected…

3 Likes

I’m part of a crew now. Alright. Can we go do a 500 million heist or something?

3 Likes

Did they also teach “irony” at that same class?

10 Likes

The TNation Expendables… You’re obviously Jet Li. Bulldog is Sly and Punisher is Statham

4 Likes

@Spock81 is Ronda Rousey…

5 Likes

Gotta get Nicholas Cage to do a cameo.

3 Likes

LOL I love it !

Damn, my hairline is getting that bad eh?

2 Likes

He’s saying we’re all short.

1 Like

Id rather be Mickey Rourkes chacter…

He was actually acting his ass off in a B movie lol. Gotta love the guy.

1 Like
1 Like

You are all short.

Obvi Id be Arnold. Since we have never seen Yogi, he can be Couture.

2 Likes

John Cena, I would imagine.

4 Likes

YES. YOU HAVE A CREW @bulldog9899!

I got dibs on late-career Steven Seagal.

5 Likes