Protesting..It's Just Un-American

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
The bill has met strong opposition but lawmakers still expect a debate on the definition of terrorism and the value of free speech before a vote by the state senate judiciary committee, whose Chairman, Republican Senator John Minnis, wrote the proposed legislation.

Dubbed Senate Bill 742, it identifies a terrorist as a person who “plans or participates in an act that is intended, by at least one of its participants, to disrupt” business, transportation, schools, government, or free assembly.

People have the right to protest whatever they want, but they don’t have the right to “disrupt business, transportation, schools, government, or free assembly”. Sounds like a good bill!
[/quote]

I agree , but with its wording a counter protester who disrupts the free assembly of other protestors could be called terrorists…the wording is a little aggressive for me

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d welcome any protestors that kept me from getting to work.

Can they arrest all those bastards driving to work as terrorists? The road is too busy during rush hour!

They are interfering with my right of passage…