Protein Without Tyrosine?

So just curious is it possible to find any protein without Tyrosine.

I am currently taking Six Star Isolate which I have found doesn’t keep me up at night… I workout about 5pm due to my job schedule. I have taken Body Fortress which has it plus it has Tauren, GNC Wheybolic, Myofusion, Pure Protein, EAS protein all have the Tyrosine in it.

I ask this because my medicine doesn’t interact with caffeine/taurine well. I have found out after taking BCAA’s from GNC with l-tyrosine in it also has the side effect of causing restlessness, anxiety and rapid heart beats in few cases.

So anyone with any recommendations on protein?

it’s probably not the tyrosine. tyrosine is a dopamine precursor, the feel good neurotransmitter, which helps to relax you. are you taking any other supplements?

also could it be a side effect of the medication?

[quote]iamlufbra91 wrote:
it’s probably not the tyrosine. tyrosine is a dopamine precursor, the feel good neurotransmitter, which helps to relax you. are you taking any other supplements?
[/quote]
And dopamine is a precursor to noradrenaline and adrenaline.

What’s the name of the medicine? Why are you taking it?

[quote]Thirdwill wrote:
I ask this because my medicine doesn’t interact with caffeine/taurine well. [/quote]
What does this have to do with tyrosine?

I seriously doubt that tyrosine is the issue. Can you eat meat without issues? Eggs? Then do that if you need more protein.

And if the “BCAA” you took is GNC Pro Performance Amino 1000, it’s not just Branched Chain Amino Acids. “Naturally peptide bonded amino acids” is just fancy talk for “overpriced protein capsules”.

Buy some steak instead. Or if you really have a problem with tyrosine in all forms (you don’t), buy actual branched chain amino acids. (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)