Protein that's Easy on Stomach

I have some issues with digesting protein powder, without going into too much detail i pee out of my butt when i drink it. Does anyone else have this problem? I have tried quality brands like ON, Champion, Muscle milk, Biotest etc. They all bring on problems.

Would a non flavored whey fix the problem? As soon as i stop taking them my digestive system improves and i go back to normal. I have done this 4 times now to confirm that it is indeed the protein.

As suggested by some members of this site, I’ve started adding things like Fibre-Sure to my shakes and that seems to help a lot with it.

Try 100% whey Isolate.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
Try 100% whey Isolate.[/quote]

Yeah, something like Isopure if you’re lactose intolerant.

I have tried isopure, its not the lactose. It has to be the protein itself or the additives.

im trying egg protein for the first time when it comes in. i have the problem w/ protein also, so i figured i’d explore.

I use isoflex, never had a problem with it

Are you mixing it with milk? I know a friend that had this problem and when he switch to water, he was fine.

Otherwise, I think you will have to nix the protein powders and go with just food sources only.