Protein Tailspin!!

Ok. I read the posts on the board about most bars NOT having quality protein. I haven’t ate any bars in months now. Anyway, I need you guys to clarify the BV’s of different proteins, and which one’s are good to take in at certain times (ex. pre/post-workout). So, can anyone explain to me the differences b/w whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein, cross-filtered whey, micro-filtered whey, ion-exchange whey. I find myself running in circles in the vitamin shop trying to find out what is BEST! Please help!!!

T-mag broke all this down one time, but I don’t remember the article title. Maybe a search will bring it up. I’m thinking it was either by Berardi or Cy.

Thanks for pointing me to those articles. It cleared up a lot. = Kburnin’ =

whey hydrosylate during training for super fast absorption, cross filtered whey isolate for fast absorption and good mixing with immunoglobulins, whey concentrate for a lttle slower absorption and less immuno stuff, casein for slowest absorption.

In the whey proteins cross filtered has the most immunoglobulins while ion exchange has the least. laters pk

whole eggs. Buy them at your local grocer, hard boil them and eat up