Protein Shakes

Hey, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about a good protein shake out there or am i just suppossed to use Low-Carb Grow! for my protein drinks instead??

[quote]mpkonig wrote:
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about a good protein shake out there or am i just suppossed to use Low-Carb Grow! for my protein drinks instead??[/quote]

No and yes.

Well, I think you will find a lot of Grow! fans here, myself included. I’ve tried the GNC 100% Whey, personlly I didn’t feel like it was helping me out. Is there something specific you are looking for? Cheaper prices? More Grams of Protein?

I’d say just do a little shopping around and try some different things. I can’tffer you much more myself. Although I’m sure with everyone on this board about every shake has been tried.
Hope you get better feedback than I have for youw.

Starkmann

Your question really confuses me.

[quote]mpkonig wrote:
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about a good protein shake out there or am i just suppossed to use Low-Carb Grow! for my protein drinks instead??[/quote]

Low-Carb Grow! is a good, all round protien, probably the best bang for yer buck (even with the very expensive M. Casien in it). It also tastes good. Really. No Joke.

You can also buy pro at wholesalers and stuff if you want to buy at 20+ lbs at a time, but keep in mind many times, although the quality is good, it tastes like hot trash dumpster juice…and now you got 20+ lbs to chug down. Enjoy!

There are many companies who make a good WPI or WPI/C blends out there (although I’m reluctant to name them on my fav. site). But as far as a WPI/M.Cas blend (a damn near 50/50, I might add, and it tastes GOOD --if you’ve ever tried M.Cas by itself) Biotest does it the best.

Anvil
-endorsement whoring since birth

[quote]HumanAnvil wrote:
Low-Carb Grow! is a good, all round protien, probably the best bang for yer buck (even with the very expensive M. Casien in it). It also tastes good. Really. No Joke.

You can also buy pro at wholesalers and stuff if you want to buy at 20+ lbs at a time, but keep in mind many times, although the quality is good, it tastes like hot trash dumpster juice…and now you got 20+ lbs to chug down. Enjoy!

There are many companies who make a good WPI or WPI/C blends out there (although I’m reluctant to name them on my fav. site). But as far as a WPI/M.Cas blend (a damn near 50/50, I might add, and it tastes GOOD --if you’ve ever tried M.Cas by itself) Biotest does it the best.

Anvil
-endorsement whoring since birth
[/quote]

OK. so using the Low-Carb Grow! MRP is ok whenever i need a protein shake. I was just wondering because every meal plan ive seen on this website had Grow! in it but i didnt see just a regular, non MRP shake used so i was just wondering if Grow! was ok to use all the time. thanks for the feedback all…i appreciate it

[quote]mpkonig wrote:
I was just wondering because every meal plan ive seen on this website had Grow! in it but i didnt see just a regular, non MRP shake used so i was just wondering if Grow! was ok to use all the time.[/quote]

A meal replacment shake is what you make it. Any prtein shake could be used as an MRP if you are cutting or in addition to your meal if you are building.

Starkmann

I’m going to chime in and say that Grow! is also my favorite. High quality, good taste. Better than the dozens of others I’ve tried. Moreover, even Low-Carb Grow! tastes better than the MRPs I’ve taken, let alone protein powders.

Columbo low fat vanilla yogert + chocolate Low-Carb Grow! mmmmmmmmmmmm