Protein Quality

Hello, Im interested in article (Link: Whey Protein Processing - Ion Exchange) It is said that one of the best quality proteins under patented CFM is produced by the company Glanbia. There is no doubt about hthe quality of their products but I would like to know whether there are some other much cheaper better products, because according to what i have read at (http://www.volactive.co.uk/expertise_processtech.html) They make the CFM process at low temperatures. What is the difference in the production between these two? Is Volactive the same as Glambia?
I cannot afford expensive products (Weider CFM ? Glambia), but I dont want to get low quality protein. What I want is highest quality for reasonable price if you understand.

My secnod question: If is Volactive one of the best quality protiein producers, wich protein is best for bodybuilding and special in diet (Ultra Whey 80 | Ultra Whey 80 LF | Ultra Whey 90 | Ultra Whey 90 XP | Ultra Whey HS)

Thank you

Razor, if you’re looking for quality then look no further then the T-Nation store. Metabolic Drive, Complete or Low-Carb, are premium when it comes to quality and taste.

If budget is a primary factor read up on Grow! Premium Quality Whey. Not at the level of Metabolic Drive when it comes to the protein blend or flavors available, but high quality none the less.

D

edited