T Nation

Protein Pulsing 2013

In year 2009 Thibaudeau posted about protein pulsind before, during and after workout:

0.2g of BCAAs per pound 45 minutes before workout
5-7g leucine 20 minutes before workout
25g whey isolate and 20-30g of a fast-absorbed carb 10 minutes before workout
25g whey isolate and 5-7g of leucine during the workout (finishing pretty much with the end of the workout)
50g whey 15 minutes after the workout
5-7g leucine 80 minutes after the workout
50g whey 90 minutes after the workout

Has anything changed in 4 years or is this still the way to go?

the way to go now is with MAG-10. It’s much more effective.

Does anyone have the link to the pulse fast protocol? Or can you summarize it? The article seems to just redirect to the store when I search for it.

[quote]willden wrote:
Does anyone have the link to the pulse fast protocol? Or can you summarize it? The article seems to just redirect to the store when I search for it.[/quote]

Yeah, i think with the new formula and tweaks to the protocol they might have decided to take it down. However, its fairly straight forward it you want to do it and i’m sure others who’ve done it will chime in with how they did it.

Basically just use 8-10 servings of the new MAG-10, taking a dose(500ml) every two hours. The old protocol used to recommend taking Alpha-GPC and Power Drive however you can now just take a serving of Brain Candy in substitution of both those products. That is pretty much the jist of it though, its pretty hard to mess up using MAG-10.