T Nation

Protein Problem

I’ve been trying to get more protein in my diet but I am getting tired of Grow! shakes. They are really really good but I need some variety. I know some people here use scoops of Grow! in a variety of things like yogurt and oatmeal and stuff, right? Well now is the time to share your favorite recipe!

-TxHeat10

Some easy ones are Grow! as a spread, dip, or glaze. Like mix it THICK add a little cinnamon and dip apples in it. Or I like to make it think with a little cinnamon again and use on sweet potates, or like a butter on toast.

Just get creative. There are numerous threads on this. Do a search and you should turn up plenty. I have even had some on making icecream out of Grow!.

Get in the kitchen and have fun. You might also try varied whole food proteins as well. Variety is the spice of life. Try a new veggie, meat, or combo every week.

AAHH nother favorite of mine that just shot in my head. Oats (1/2 cup or so). little bit of water just enough to dampen. Put in non small tick pan. cover with berries. (strawberries, blueB’s, mix etc.) Bake 350 1/2 hr top with chilled Grow! mixed thick. Good stuff.

Have fun,
Phill