Protein Powder with Alcohol?

Why don’t we just merge this thread with the “Fireball Whisky” thread?

That gives me an idea…cinnamon flavored protein powder!

THE WHEY MUST FLOW!

pina colada + chocolate whey

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
The addition of Baileys or Carolans Irish Cream would make for a tasty shake.[/quote]

Now, that sounds tempting. and quite delish.

Shame I’m not a big fan of alcohol.
[/quote]

You’re a sad drunk aren’t you? Lol[/quote]

What’s a sad drunk? Lol

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
The addition of Baileys or Carolans Irish Cream would make for a tasty shake.[/quote]

[/quote]

What’s a sad drunk? Lol
[/quote]

Really?

For some peoples drinking really takes them to one emotion and its very extreme. When I drink I’m a dancing drunk. When my brother drinks he’s a mean and angry drunk. Get it?

Really?

For some peoples drinking really takes them to one emotion and its very extreme. When I drink I’m a dancing drunk. When my brother drinks he’s a mean and angry drunk. Get it?
[/quote]

Ah, get it.

I don’t know what type of drunk I would be since I don’t drink.

I’d probably fall asleep. Sleepy drunk maybe?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Really?

[/quote]

Ah, get it.

I don’t know what type of drunk I would be since I don’t drink.

I’d probably fall asleep. Sleepy drunk maybe?[/quote]

That’s called “score” in my book. Also “free drunk passed out bitch on the floor with puke on her tits”

That’s called “score” in my book. Also “free drunk passed out bitch on the floor with puke on her tits”[/quote]

Interesting.

And how do you manage to make the bitch drink?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

That’s called “score” in my book. Also “free drunk passed out bitch on the floor with puke on her tits”[/quote]

Interesting.

And how do you manage to make the bitch drink?[/quote]

Get her in a hot tub and take her panties off then when she’s distracted by the current between her legs soak her panties in grey goose and have her put them back on so she can strip for me in my living room

By the time she gets to the door she’s out.

See her pussy is already hot and the alcohol absorbs quick into the primed and eagerly receptive lips.

My favorite emotion is Jack Daniels.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

[/quote]

What’s a sad drunk? Lol
[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

A sad drunk is a drunk getting presented his bar tab, a angry drunk is the same guy after he’s paid it. This however could be reversed depending upon what time it is.

[quote]Nards wrote:
My favorite emotion is Jack Daniels.[/quote]

True. Single Barrel when I can get it.

I asked my wife to bring home a bottle of JD and she showed up with Jim Beam. I made her drink it.

Is there a good selection of bourbon in Germany?

No, but they’ve got other stuff here that would /make you cry/kill a horse/strip paint off a barn/etc.

Lots of good Schnapps from various fruits or veggies, or Weinbrand which is basically Cognac but they can’t call it such as it’s not made and bottled in the Cognac region of France. If you want bourbon you’re going to buy imported American for top dollar.

All in all, you could stay drunk on quality stuff if you wanted to.

I bought butterscotch schnapps a few weeks ago and that’s nice…it tastes like what I thought whiskey would taste like when I saw John Wayne drink it in movies when I was a kid.

Butterscotch schnapps. Basically corn mash with butterscotch flavor.

Man they’ll try to sell you guys anything as long as it sounds foreign.

Huh? I didn’t buy butterscotch schnapps because it sounded foreign!

Sorry, reading comprehension skills. No you bought it because it tasted like butterscotch.

Basically yeah.

I’ve only had about three ounces out of it. It’s a little too sweet.

Use it for cooking or icecream topping? A gift for the postman?