Protein Intake Adjustments after Weight Loss

I’ve been cutting calories for two and a half months, started with 80kg (176 pounds), lost 10kg (22 pounds) while improving my lifts (not by much).
The problem is that every single article that I’ve read about weight loss say that you should keep your protein intake constant and cut calories from carbs and fats, and because of that my current protein intake is close to 60% of my calories.
My question is: Should I keep my protein intake constant using my inicial weight to calculate it or ajust it based on my current weight even if I have to lower it?

Yes, I think you should adjust. I’m not a diet guru, but I am having luck with 40p 40c 20f as suggested by Coach Thibs.

Adjust it, in a diet phase set protein intake to 1.25-1.5g per lbs of your current bodyweight.

But if you weighed 80 kilos in the start, and have lost ten, then depending on how tall you are it might be time to end your weight loss phase.

How tall are you? What is your goal?

Thanks for the reply.
I am 173 cm (5’8) tall and trying to get really lean (maybe 7-8% of bf) before start a bulk for the next couple of months.
I am pretty sure my bf is around 10% at the moment, maybe a little less, but I will check it soon.