Protein In Pasta

I just had a pound of pasta and in doing so, I have consumed 80g of protein in doing so. The pasta is Barilla Plus and I love it, it’s the only stuff I’m gonna eat for now on. Anyone else find this?

Why did you eat 1lb of Pasta ? Bulking ?

You ate a pound of pasta? In one sitting? Geez, I’m half Italian, and I don’t think I could do that, ahaha. What is the potein source?

Looks good. I just went to their site they said, “The majority of high quality protein in Barilla PLUS is derived from the multi-grain and legume flour, as well as egg whites.”

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
You ate a pound of pasta? In one sitting? Geez, I’m half Italian, and I don’t think I could do that, ahaha. What is the potein source?[/quote]

Ha, I’m just a growing boy who gets a little hungry every once in a while. Like, really hungry.

According to the website that’s:

8.1g Fat
81.1g Protein
308.1g Carb
32.4g Fiber
8.1g Sugar

Hot damn.

Now if only someone could find a way to put all that in a nice, compact, tasty shake.

[quote]MickD wrote:
“The majority of high quality protein in Barilla PLUS is derived from the multi-grain and legume flour, as well as egg whites.”[/quote]

Legume flour?

Are yot sure it isn’t from soy?

[quote]cremaster wrote:
MickD wrote:
“The majority of high quality protein in Barilla PLUS is derived from the multi-grain and legume flour, as well as egg whites.”

Legume flour?

Are yot sure it isn’t from soy?
[/quote]

Probably is, you better be prepared and have some PCT on hand…

I eat the Barilla Plus all the time as my post-workout meal (so, workout, then some Surge, then about 75 minutes later, some pasta). Mm mm!