Protein Gone Bad?

The other day i bought a tub of protien. Im not gonna mention the name(MM) and the flavor is bananna creme. Anyway Most protien looks like sugar. Well i opened this tub and its looked like brown sugar how it clumps up sometimes and stuff. I know when you get creatine in humitity its no good like keeping it in water, it degrades. Now i dont think this has creatine but it has something that helps creatine transport. But is the protien still good??? Should i take the tub back? Still taste good, and mixes alright. Can anyone help.

[quote]Mike T. wrote:
The other day i bought a tub of protien. Im not gonna mention the name(MM) and the flavor is bananna creme. Anyway Most protien looks like sugar. Well i opened this tub and its looked like brown sugar how it clumps up sometimes and stuff. I know when you get creatine in humitity its no good like keeping it in water, it degrades. Now i dont think this has creatine but it has something that helps creatine transport. But is the protien still good??? Should i take the tub back? Still taste good, and mixes alright. Can anyone help.[/quote]

I would take it back, even if it is mixing alright. Protein powder should be powderized, not sold in hardened clumps that mix upon contact with water. It sounds “stale” to me.

Im gonna take it back, but im just wondering if the protien is still good. Because that is were alot of my protien is comming from. Ive been working out with higher volume and if the protien is no good then thats goona hurt my body. Is it still good to drink till i get another tub?