Protein/Carb Ratio

I am currently 160 pounds at 5"6 and I am looking to gain about 10-15 pounds over the next 5-6 months. How much protein and carbs should I include in my post workout shake in order to achieve the results?

I know I will need to eat more but before I start calculating calorie consumption I would like to know how much protein and carbs will be coming from the post workout shake?

Are you going with just whey and maize or something different like Surge?

[quote]Eric89 wrote:
I am currently 160 pounds at 5"6 and I am looking to gain about 10-15 pounds over the next 5-6 months. How much protein and carbs should I include in my post workout shake in order to achieve the results?

I know I will need to eat more but before I start calculating calorie consumption I would like to know how much protein and carbs will be coming from the post workout shake?[/quote]

Surge has about 25 g protein, and 49-50g carbs. You could do 1-2 servings.

I was planning on using up the stuff I currently have and then possibly buying some Surge (since Ive read great reviews of it). The stuff I currently have and plan on using first is Whey Protein and then a Simple Carb powder mix.

Im really looking for how to calculate the amount of protein and carb I should be taking in post workout in order to gain the needed weight.