T Nation

Protein 24/7 : My Experiment

Drastic times call for drastic measures. And while these may not be drastic times, I am prepared to take said drastic measures.

It all started a while back. As I gained knowledge of nitrogen retention and protein intake and yadda yadda, I started to learn about frequent eating. Needless to say that is now second nature and 5 or 6 meals a day is no problem.

I want more. I need more protein... ALL THE TIME. I wanted a way to get my protein every minute of every day, 24 hours a day. Then it happend.

My friend and I went to idyllwild and bought this little mystical contraption that evaporated water on the spot. I had read a while back that "they" had made a contraption to turn alcohol into a smoke form that you breathed in... I had found my answer, this was to be my ticket to everlasting protein. Below is my photo documention. Time to get HYOOOOOGGGEEEEE!!

Peeking into the soon-to-be "Super Deluxe Protein Humidifier"

Here goes nothing

Shhhh....Not while I'm pouring

Yes!!! The mixture is complete. Soon Berardi will be jealous of my protein intake!

I had hoped for a brown smoke... That was not the case however.

It did make me kind of proud that my friend taking the picture gagged IMMEDIATELY as the smoke started to spill over the sides. Newb!

WTF is this?

Well... I am now getting protein 24 hours a day. I am going to plug this thing into my car, my workplace, my school classrooms, EVERYWHERE!

Soon anorexics everywhere will be breathing in my super protein air! If we plug enough of these in we can change the makeup of the worlds air and soon everyone will be getting protein all the time! MUWAHAHAHA.

Woah. I think i'm getting a little carried away here. Seriously though, this is meant as a joke... I really don't expect it to give me any signifigant sournce of protein (read: none). I just thought it was a funny idea.

However... if anyone makes any money off of something like it... its mine.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am not Lonnie123....

I just filed a patent on that :slightly_smiling:

hmmm, you know if we actually could intake calories by breathing - I wonder if it would be good or bad for most people? It would certainly be easier to bulk!

I think we will be seeing more of these devices at a muscle exhibition near you in the future. I can see it now - Forget the t-shirt and freebies, come smoke some of our primo protein

Well that looks fuckin useless. You got too much time on your hands!

Regardless, too bad the damn thing dont really work. You'd be friggin rich.