HDL… Highly protective of arteries against LDL!
Gear is catabolic to HDL and agonistic to LDL.
This is a factor in reasons you increase in artery disease while on gear.
What can you do?
- Salmon oil 6-8g while on gear.
- Cut back on fatty foods to lower LDL.
- Cut back on Glucose and Cabs. Your liver, activated by insulin, mfg Cholesterol through blood sugar.
- Moderate alcohol consumption raises HDL however no increased benefits to HDL seen in heavy consumption and with heavy consumption can drop potassium and magnesium as well as leading to hepatotoxicity and cardiomyopathy.
- Cardio - raises HDL.
- Niacin 2g if you can stand the flushing or use Inositol hexaniacinate.
Hope this helps!