Protect and Serve... Yourself

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01232008/news/regionalnews/deadly_delay_30567.htm

Sorry mac, but if SWAT isn’t going to make it in time, your ass needs to be kicking that door down. Maybe if some of these guys saw a little action from time to time they wouldn’t need to act so tough against college kids who won’t fight back.

mike

From the Town of Cheshire website:

[i]The Cheshire Police Department is staffed with 47 full time sworn Officers, 5 Civilian Dispatchers, 4 Civilian Administrative Personnel, 1 full-time Municipal Animal Control Officer and 1 part-time Assistant Municipal Animal Control Officer.

The Headquarters building is a 20,000 square foot facility and is equipped with a state of the art telephone, radio communications system along with a local area network computer system for computer aided dispatch, record keeping, crime analysis and management program. The Department has installed computers in each of the police cruisers linking them to Headquarters by cellular radio data link in addition to being connected to a 24-hour a day statewide and national computerized criminal justice information system.[/i]

Forty-seven sworn officers and a state of the art telephone system could not save these folks. One gun and the knowledge how to use it could have.

If you want a peek into how courts and criminals work, read the sentencing transcript (for a prior crime) for one of the pukes that killed these folks:

http://www.wfsb.com/download/2007/0801/13797881.pdf

Were either of these goblins armed?

The news story didn’t specify, but since they strangled the women rather than shot or stabbed them, I tend to think that perhaps they weren’t.

Which makes the cops look even more incompetent.

This shit makes me sick.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Were either of these goblins armed?

The news story didn’t specify, but since they strangled the women rather than shot or stabbed them, I tend to think that perhaps they weren’t.

Which makes the cops look even more incompetent.[/quote]

This story reminds me of the saying, “When seconds count, the police are only minutes away”.

I believe the only weapon they had was a bat (which they used to beat William Petit). The charges against Komisarjevsky (the younger of the two) also suggest that they were not armed with a gun.

* One count:
      o First-degree assault (of William Petit)
      o First-degree aggravated sexual assault
      o First-degree burglary
      o First-degree arson
      o First-degree conspiracy to commit arson
      o First-degree robbery
      o First-degree larceny
* Two counts:
      o Risk of Injury to a Minor
* Six counts: Capital Felony
     1. Murder of two or more persons (Hawke-Petit, Hayley, Michaela) at the same time and in the course of a single transaction
     2. Murder of a person under 16 (Michaela Petit)
     3. Murder of a kidnapped person (Hawke-Petit)
     4. Murder of a kidnapped person (Hayley)
     5. Murder of a kidnapped person (Michaela)
     6. Murder of a person during a first-degree sexual assault (Michaela)
* Six counts: First-degree kidnapping
     1. Kidnapping of Michaela
     2. Kidnapping of Hayley
     3. Kidnapping of Hawke-Petit (with intention to compel third person to pay or deliver money or property as ransom)
     4. Kidnapping of Hawke-Petit (restrained the person and abducted with the intent to accomplish or advance the commission of a felony)
     5. Kidnapping of Hawke-Petit (restrained the person abducted with intent to terrorize her or a third person)
     6. Kidnapping of William Petit

These men brutally raped an 11-year-old girl in front of her mother (who was also raped), then burned her alive.

I sincerely hope that Connecticut has not abolished the death penalty.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
These men brutally raped an 11-year-old girl[…] [/quote]

Muslims, ey?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
These men brutally raped an 11-year-old girl[…]

Muslims, ey?[/quote]

What? Muslims?

Lixy,

We all know that the root cause of everything bad is George Bush going into Iraq. We get it.

Please find another response to every post.

I’m gonna ask him about my knee soreness next time I see him too, I didn’t have that before we invaded. Dammit!

[quote]Sloth wrote:
lixy wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

Muslims, ey?

What? Muslims?[/quote]

An allusion to Rainjack’s sempiternal tune.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
lixy wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

Muslims, ey?

What? Muslims?

An allusion to Rainjack’s sempiternal tune.[/quote]

I don’t see him on this thread…

here are a couple mug shots, Hang em high

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
here are a couple mug shots, Hang em high[/quote]

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13838757/detail.html

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
These men brutally raped an 11-year-old girl in front of her mother (who was also raped), then burned her alive.

I sincerely hope that Connecticut has not abolished the death penalty.[/quote]

With a woodchipper.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

With a woodchipper.[/quote]

Too fast

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

With a woodchipper.

Too fast [/quote]

This calls for cruel and unusual punishment. I wouldn’t flinch if you chopped their heads off with nail clippers.

“Muslims, ey?”

FUCK YOU!

This is what pisses me off about you. Do you even read everyones comments? Let me break it down for your dumbass;

Loose Tool: called them “pukes”

Varqanir: called them “goblins” and hopes for the death penalty

Zap: said “it makes me sick” and use a woodchipper on them

Pittbull: said “hang em high”

Do you see the fucking difference? We (normal people) speak out against this shit when it happens, we hate to see it, we wish it would stop, we hope it gets punished, we feel sorry for the victims.

You on the other hand say shit like; “muslims ey,” but when a muslim fuck does the same shit you don’t denounce it but instead post some dumbass link showing that an American broke a similar law or act and try to justify the behavior of you fellow dipshits.

Background on one of the “pukes” from a NYT article:

[i] Over the years, the state’s Department of Correction has had trouble spelling Mr. Komisarjevsky’s name correctly.

It is a name with an illustrious history: Mr. Komisarjevsky’s great-grandfather, Fyodor, was an opera singer in Russia who married a princess. Their son, Theodore, was a popular theatrical director said to have put on a “King Lear” worth crossing the ocean to see. Theodore�??s last wife, Joshua�??s grandmother, was an American, Ernestine Stodelle.

“My mother was a beautiful avant-garde dancer who danced with the seminal dancers of modern dance, and my father had left Russia at the time of the revolution to escape the Communists and directed theater in London and in New York,” said Mr. Komisarjevsky’s uncle, Christopher Komisarjevsky. “That was the kind of environment we grew up in.”

After Theodore died in 1954, Ernestine married John Chamberlain, a conservative newspaper writer who owned some 65 acres of land in Cheshire, the crowning glory of which was a pre-Revolutionary home, complete with wishing well.

That is where Joshua Komisarjevsky spent many of his teenage years with his parents, Benedict Komisarjevsky, who ran a construction company, and Jude Motyka, who home-schooled Josh and his sister, Naomi. The family had also taken in foster children, and when Mr. Komisarjevsky was 14, he was raped by one of them, his mother told an investigator for the state’s Department of Children and Families.

That was the year Mr. Komisarjevsky started breaking into homes. In 2002, he confessed to more than a dozen burglaries, and was sentenced to nine years in prison followed by six years of supervised parole. But the state’s Board of Pardons and Paroles has admitted mishandling his case by granting him parole in April 2007 without first reviewing a copy of the 2002 sentencing transcript, in which a judge called him a “calculated, cold-blooded predator.”

The parole board ordered him to wear an electronic ankle bracelet for 90 days, and officials extended that period for several more, so they could monitor his return home each night. Within 72 hours of its removal July 19, the authorities said, Mr. Komisarjevsky was burglarizing homes again in Cheshire. Within 96, he was inside the Petits’.[/i]

About the second “puke”, another career criminal:

[i] Mr. Hayes had been in Cheshire before �?? at the Manson Youth Institution and at the Cheshire Correctional Institution, both in the early 1980s. They were two of 17 prisons and detention centers around the state where he spent time as he bounced in and out of the system over the next 25 years. For a mug shot taken as he was being paroled in May, prisoner No. 97425 smiled for the camera.

“For all his involvement in the penal system, he didn’t come across as a hardened criminal,” said Pete Hoban, who worked with Mr. Hayes years ago when Mr. Hayes was a cook at the Saybrook Fish House. �??He was mild.�??

He drifted from job to job, from crime to crime, from parole to jail and back again. His life story unfolds on his rap sheet: arrested for the first time at 16; burglarized a house in New Hartford at 24; reprimanded in prison for assault at 29; arrested for drug possession at 38.

Mr. Hayes’s father left home when he and his brother, Brian, were boys. Neighbors said they used to hear the two fighting and yelling at the condominium where they lived with their mother. “He got out of jail and didn�??t know how to live in the real world,” said a woman who spoke on the condition she not be identified because she had a personal connection to the Hayes family.

Before the Petit break-in, his last arrest was in 2003, for smashing a car window and stealing the pocketbook inside. Facing possible prosecution under the state’s repeat offender law, Mr. Hayes pleaded guilty and was sentenced to five years, heading after three to the halfway house where he met Mr. Komisarjevsky.

By May, Mr. Hayes was out on parole. His friend had been paroled the month before.

[From the same NYT article cited above][/i]

So Lixy, did you see anything suggesting the religious affiliation of these two pukes?

Oh, come on, everyone. Lixy made a dumb joke. Get over it.

It was an obvious reference to the thread about the 11-year-old Afghan girl who was sold as a bride to the 45-year-old man, and possibly also to the thread about the Iranian girl hanged for sleeping around.

He was sarcastically imitating Rainjack, who, he imagines, thinks that rape + 11-year-old girl = Muslim.

I’d say he redeemed himself with the comment about decapitating the perps with nail clippers.

For my part, I’m almost wishing that the two goblins were nominally Muslim, and that they had committed their crimes in a country practicing Sharia law. Then at least justice would be swift and, I presume, poetic.

In my mind’s eye, I see a large, crowded public square, and a magistrate presenting Dr. William Petit with the two felons shackled to a frame. He hands the bereaved ex-father and husband a baseball bat, a can of gasoline and a box of matches, and says, “here you are, Doctor, take as much time as you like.”