‘Protect and Serve Act’ Would Make Police a Protected Class and Violence Against Them a Hate Crime

For sure. Dude’s brilliant.

Not really. Me and my one brother used to fight like pitbulls, literally. It wouldn’t end till both of us were bloody and broken.

Unfortunately for anybody else, if they jumped in or tried to break it up they’d find themselves being attacked by Two pitbulls.

I think that same type of behavior also applies to larger groups. Unfortunately, you guys are getting the call and are obligated to intervene.

I get it now. You are just here to play your little trolling game. You ignore any questions and instead respond with insults. It’s what uneducated, mindless drones do. If you lack the intelligence and education to actually engage in any sort of back and forth discussion you should just admit you are a moron, I mean, it is obvious to everyone here you are not that bright. God help the people you are paid with tax player dollars to protect.

We’re not talking about your experiences. To recap, this cretinous statement was made:

To which I said, horseshit. Then you said:

To which I said:

And since then, you haven’t produced a single shred of evidence - even anecdotal - that supports this nonsense.

You chirped in (replying to my post) to correct me that the original statement re: intentionally encouraging people to kill cops was right. Since then, all you’ve done is tuck tail and change the subject when I press for evidence.

I guess they don’t teach debate at Alt-Right school in between subjects like “Blacks are Low IQ” and “One Day You Too Will Be Able To Talk to Girls”. Run along.

2 Likes

Don’t forget ‘find a way to use cuck in any context’

2 Likes

How about this? Instead of “He hit a home run over the left field wall” replace it with

“He cucked the fucking shit outa that ball. Sent it right back to where it came from!”.

1 Like

Certain groups are lower on the IQ spectrum. Blame biological factors, crybaby. With lower IQ comes lower impulse control, lack of delayed gratification, lack of problem solving skills, etc… Exactly the things that lead to violence. You expect less of blacks. That’s on you.

Lol at you flailing dildos and your “Alt_Right” boogieman. They’re as big a bunch of cunts as you virtue signaling cowards.

Oddly enough, one can be too smart to be a cop. I guess you didn’t have that problem.

1 Like

Did Raj become a cop?

3 Likes

Nah this guy doesn’t use the word cuck enough. Raj was like an 8/10 on the alt right scale. This kid can’t be more than a 5

2 Likes

Damn I’d hate the meet the 10/10 alt right incels if Raj was only an 8/10.

At the end of the day, Raj was a disgruntled keyboard warrior with no chance of ever leaving his mom’s basement.

Plus he was an Indian that hates non white people. At a real alt white meeting IRL, he wouldn’t even be allowed through the door.

1 Like

This is true. What a weird little fella. An Indian who hated anyone without ivory skin. Insane.

1 Like

That wasn’t the only thing. He was an immigrant who was super anti-immigration. If Chappelle show existed in 2018 he would be a character.

2 Likes

As I’m sure you had seen, the comparison was made many times to Clayton Bigsby.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, damn stupid black people, what with their lower IQs and lower problem solving skills.

Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

Didn’t you say above you were in law enforcement?

2 Likes