‘Protect and Serve Act’ Would Make Police a Protected Class and Violence Against Them a Hate Crime

Respectfully disagree…BLM is a fraudulent group of hate filled psychotics that perpetuate demonstrably false bullshit and are enabled, encouraged and reinforced by self hating white liberal cowards and the leftist whack jobs.

Maxine Waters encouraged violence, Trump has (sort of) and left wing politicians that refuse to condemn violence perpetrated by left wing slime are, essentially, encouraging it.

1 Like

It doesn’t change the fact that he’s demonstrably correct. The scum media had pandered to the low iq racist scum, degenerate leftist and anti police window lickers and fomented hatred for law enforcement. If you don’t see this or deny it you might need instructions on breathing.

1 Like

It’s not about whether or not you agree. Blm does not believe in liberalism, period. It’s not debatable.

If it can be demonstrated, then do so. Alt right talking points we can find on YouTube from certified morons don’t count.

No, he isn’t.

He said the intent was to encourage violence - specifically, to attack/ambush/kill cops. This is a lie. There’s none of that in the criticism of police, even the over the top criticism.

And, isn’t it hilarious that right wingers like you are now pulling the chinpulling, concern-trolling “climate of hate” dodge you’d happily accuse the left of attempting? Remember when the Right was quick to respond to left-wing “climate of hate” causation theories say “hey, it isn’t a bunch of external factors - the individual is the one responsible, no one else, not NRA ads, not violence in video games, not aggressive talk radio…”

…but now, lookey here: you’re peddling “climate of hate” theories here. Weird, huh?

The media has pandered to right wing Trumpkins? New one to me.

Sure thing.

1 Like

Someone’s menstrual…

I don’t expect a weak minded partisan hack to actually be reasonable or objective. Not shocked you’re too weak to accept provable realities. That’s on you, guy.

Here’s a few examples of the media’s bullshit

“Hands up, Don’t shoot” They’ve yet to ever accept their bullshit and apologize. Not that forensics, credible witnesses and corroborating evidence matters, eh ?

Zimmerman being a “white Hispanic”

Perpetuating the laughable myth that police are wantonly gunning down blacks for no reason. Name one white killed by police. Police kill twice as many whites yet we rarely hear of this, but we know every black killed by police no matter how egregious their behavior. Then the “victim” narrative is perpetuated before any or all facts are gathered. They spoon feed dildos like you that lap it up without question.

They trot out race hustlers and race pimps like they speak for the entire black community.

“He only had a sandwich” Funny…I was on the scene immediately after the shooting and before the suspect’s body was cold local media was running the “unarmed” bullshit along with a state level politician. Guess the stolen gun we recovered beneath his body; that he was stupid enough to post himself holding it on social media just 2 days prior, was really a sub sandwich.

Lol at me being “right wing.” That’s cute. Pats on head. I’m actually very middle of the road and carefully consider any issue before I reach any conclusion or opinion. I have issues with both “sides” of the aisle, but only an abject re re would deny the left’s continued anti police agenda. It’s far more prevalent on the left side. Nice try, kid.

Dismissed

Birther movement. Oh wait, that wasn’t something low IQ people believed because it was demonstrably true.

Right wing talking point.

Yes, if you watch CNN they continuously mention that Brown was killed in cold blood. Then again, the Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos printed this in…2015…'Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson.

He is not white nor hispanic?

Is this kind of hyperbole and exaggerating you are accusing the press of?

Another right wing expression.

And? Media on all sides try to be first at the expense of the facts.

Well, you do parrot their talking points.

I don’t think anyone believes that.

Are you 10?

2 Likes

I read your entire post of examples and I still didn’t see a single example of any intent to encourage ambushing and killing cops, which was the original claim. Hyperbole? Check. Partisanship? Check. Picking ideological sides? Check.

The media broadly calling for people to murder cops? Nope.

Care to retract your claim?

Obviously not.

3 Likes

Is this a phenomenon that you are experiencing in the field?

You don’t mean that slogan developed over something that never happened? At least it never happen in the case of Michael Brown. I do have an issue with this all the hullabaloo this case cause when the guy was a thief and assault a Police Officer. I don’t care what race you are, doing what he did is a great way to get shot. And your right, the media played into it like putty and the whole narrative turned out to be a lie.

You know it was a lie because of the media or did you to Ferguson and do your own investigation?

I learned about it through the subsequent information after the investigation into Ferguson took place.

Information that was relayed to you via telepathy? Most of us found out via…the media.

Actually, it was a pod cast, which I guess is still media technically, but it wasn’t mainstream media. I can’t remember if it was a Sam Harris pod cast or Joe Rogan. But it was a discussion about BLM, and race in America, so I am pretty sure it was Sam Harris I was listening to.

Which point ?

My experiences have been as follows -

99% of what we do daily goes just fine

More black citizens support us than not; unfortunately, they face repercussions and backlash from the hate filled blacks and self hating white cowards for doing so

There’s a severe lack of personal responsibility in the communities we police. It’s nearly always something or someone else’s fault. Never the criminal.

The local media here is repulsive, reactionary and panders to the degenerates. Facts be damned

95% plus of our murders are black victims / black suspects yet the police are the problem. Truly bizarre thinking.

90 plus % of the suspect descriptions for violent crime in Stl are black male suspects.

Inner city schools have passionate teachers but the community doesn’t value education

Severe lack of impulse control, fathers, positive role models

That’s great Podcast.

Yawn… I’ll be sure to lose sleep over some irrelevant dude’s opinion

Any opinion of your own or are you just the typical canned response quasi intellectual ? You clearly have little grasp of the words you employ.

They are both good podcasts. Joe Rogan recently had a guest who was a hostage in Somalia. It was a fascinating story.
I like listening to Sam Harris particularly because I don’t agree with him on many things. But he has intelligent conversations with people and it’s the opposite of an echo chamber for me. I learn things that I wouldn’t otherwise know. And it gives me insight in to how people not like me think about things.