Prosthetic

I just saw this on SNL, so I checked out their website.

It’s supposed to fool any drug test, AND they sell dry urine that you can mix with tap water for the test.

I guess the only thing you’d have to worry about is making sure the liquid is around body temperature.

Im speechless.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

It’s supposed to fool any drug test, AND they sell dry urine that you can mix with tap water for the test.

I guess the only thing you’d have to worry about is making sure the liquid is around body temperature.[/quote]

Have you not heard of Onterrio Smith, who should be the spokesperson for the whizzinator? He was a RB for the Vikings and got busted with one of these. He was suspended all of last year, not sure if he will be back in the league this year or not.

[quote]shadyniner wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

I guess the only thing you’d have to worry about is making sure the liquid is around body temperature.

Have you not heard of Onterrio Smith, who should be the spokesperson for the whizzinator? He was a RB for the Vikings and got busted with one of these. He was suspended all of last year, not sure if he will be back in the league this year or not.

[/quote]

Yea, it does look a little suspicious considering it looks like it’s sticking out of the bottom of the underwear.

I know some places don’t watch, but the rule in the military is that they have to see the liquid leaving the body, and I’d assume it’s the same other places.

It would seem odd that someone would have a hole in their underwear for peeing (although some old-school pj’s have an opening).