Pros/Cons of Tren EQ Cycle

I was thinking about 10 weeks of tren E 100mg every third day and EQ 400mg week to cut up and gain a little strength. Will this work, if not how would you change it? Thanks

100 mg E3D is not a high enough dosage for Tren E. Double it. Pair that doubled dose in the presence of the EQ a decent diet and lifting program and yes you can and should realize noticeable strength gains and an increaseness in your leanness

Do you have something against test? Maybe you enjoy when your shit shuts down? Throw some test prop in.

I have 20ml of sust and 10ml of test E but I didn’t want any water retention. I’ve never used prop before, how much should I use? I weigh 230lbs. Is it dumb to consider using a little sust instead of waiting for the prop to come in? I have proviron and nolv but wasn’t planning on using them for this cycle. Thanks for input.

First off gear wont make you lean up. Eating right and exercise will.

Tren is great if you want to get strong but its not really good first time you want to try sauce.

Letro will help with water retention amongst other things. Test doesnt always mean weater retention and if it does you will lose the water when you come off.

So if you have done everything right you will be leaner since you gained more muscle and lost or kept the same amount of fat.

As for the EQ is might make you hungry as hell bad if you are trying to get cut up based on your diet. The vasculartuy you might get from it will only be if your lean.

So Test E and 250-500mg a week for 12 weeks would be your best ovr all setup if you are a newbie to gear.

sorry for the bad spelling

How about this…

10 weeks: 200mg tren E every 3rd day, 400mg EQ/week and 250mg sust every 3rd day. Or should I just wait to get some prop and run it at 100mg eod. I would appreciate any help. Oh, this is not my first cycle, 6"3 230lbs @app. 14% bodyfat.

no need for prop. Take the sust just not a big fan of it overall. You can take rest with the sost also.

Keep us uptdate with how this plans out for you.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
How about this…

10 weeks: 200mg tren E every 3rd day, 400mg EQ/week and 250mg sust every 3rd day. Or should I just wait to get some prop and run it at 100mg eod. I would appreciate any help. Oh, this is not my first cycle, 6"3 230lbs @app. 14% bodyfat.[/quote]

Interesting change? You go from 633mg of aas a week to 1450mg a week with 583mg of it being from test? I would simplify it a lot and just run 500mg/week test split into twice a week dosing and 400mg/week tren split into twice a week dosing. SO:

Weeks 1-10
200mg Trenbolone Enanthate twice a week
250mg Testosterone Enanthate twice/week

leave the EQ out for now, it probably won’t be enough to counter any sexual sides and the high raise in rbc is only going to be problematic towards the end of your cycle. Then again I can’t think of any reason to ever run EQ, just me though I guess.

I would recommend more like a 3-2 or even 2-1 ratio of Test to Tren personally. I concur that twice a week is sufficient for Enanthate’s.

Tren should be run at 75% of the test you are running.

Set your test first, then add the rest. Building a cycle around anything but test is like building a building without pouring the foundation first.

So if I were to run 400mg/week of tren E I would need to run at least 800mg/week or higher of test E. With that amount of juice would I even notice the 400mg/week of EQ?

Will just the tren and test mixed with strict diet, heavy weights and moderate cardio keep me lean and ripped? I wasn’t really looking for a bulking cycle, but if I can get bigger, stronger, and ripped up at the same time I won’t be complaining. Thanks for all input.

This is kind of a side issue. If I don’t use the EQ for this cutting cycle would it work good for a bulking cycle with test E and dbol? Or would deca be a better choice for this?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
So if I were to run 400mg/week of tren E I would need to run at least 800mg/week or higher of test E. With that amount of juice would I even notice the 400mg/week of EQ?

Will just the tren and test mixed with strict diet, heavy weights and moderate cardio keep me lean and ripped? I wasn’t really looking for a bulking cycle, but if I can get bigger, stronger, and ripped up at the same time I won’t be complaining. Thanks for all input.[/quote]

If this is your first cycle - I would run test only. If you have not run tren before - you will have no idea how you will respond to it. And if you get the bad sides - you have a few wekks of that shit floating around in your body before the sides will subside.

More is not better. Especially he first time out.

As for being lean and ripped - diet and training will dictate that - not how much gear you are running.

this isn’t his first cycle. He said so earlier in the post.

personally i agree that test should be the base. if you want to cut water retention do it with letro or adex. I would run it like this.

TestE 300mg 2x/w
TrenE 200mg 2x/w
Adex 0.5mg/d

I haven’t run tren before though so I am maybe no the best person to take advice from.

If you have never run Tren Ace then Tren Enth may be a little risky. If you get shitty sides it will take a long time to get out of your system.

EQ is a funny drug. I took it my current cycle because I wanted to cut but I am hungry as shit all the time so I haven’t cut down much at all (a little but not much). Personally I will only use EQ again in long bulking cycles.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Tren should be run at 75% of the test you are running.

Set your test first, then add the rest. Building a cycle around anything but test is like building a building without pouring the foundation first. [/quote]

I suppose we could debate the ideal percentages of Tren/Test. Equally important is how much total tren the body can take. I know if I ran a gram of Test a week I could not take 750mg’s of Tren a week that’s a bit too much for me in terms of the sizes. Now 500mg’s of Test a week and absolutely I can tolerate 375mg of Tren. So its not so much, about the ratio as it is the total mgs too.

I’m glad everyone agrees to use more Test then Tren though.

Correct me if I’m wrong (please), but I’ve yet to encounter an effective cycle that didn’t make me hungry as shit.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
EQ is a funny drug. I took it my current cycle because I wanted to cut but I am hungry as shit all the time so I haven’t cut down much at all (a little but not much). Personally I will only use EQ again in long bulking cycles.

Correct me if I’m wrong (please), but I’ve yet to encounter an effective cycle that didn’t make me hungry as shit.[/quote]

Tren kills my appetite. The thought of eating while on tren makes me sick to my my stomach.

Tren kills my appetite. The thought of eating while on tren makes me sick to my my stomach. [/quote]

I’m trying tren for the first time this winter so that is good to hear, but I’m stacking it with stan which always makes me hungry so I’m not sure what the result will be.

Damn, how many “personally” comments are in this thread??? Each one valid, don’t get me wrong, but this internet is way too big. I hate to sound like an old ass, but “back in my day” we bought books or journals. They still publish them. I saw 'em on a book website! LOL! And when ya have the journals, YOU can way the benefits/risks on your own then post your expeiences here. Shit, now I’M confused…

I actually started a Test. ENANTHATE/Tren. ENANTHATE/EQ cycle. Test. ENAN for 10 weeks @ 500mg/week, 250mg/week of Tren. ENAN for 20 weeks, and 500mg/week of EQ. for 20 weeks. I noticed the huge appetite increase from EQ/partially tren!

I know one thing and i’m not sure who else has experienced as much pain as I have from a deltoid injection with Test. ENAN, but it almost feels like an abscess like hardness, soreness even after 5 days. Tren/EQ shot has gone away while Test. ENAN remains constant! Anyone else that can tell me the effects from test. enan use or duration, would be much appreciated.