Pros and Cons of just Tamoxifen or HCG?

Im 19, 159lbs, just cut 30lbs using Shortcut To Shred, im a lacto ovo vegetarian due to religious background. This means i eat milk and eggs but no meat.

I eat atleast 9 boiled eggs whites a day plus 3 whole boiled eggs.
250grams of cottage cheese made from 2%milk, and 2 glasses of 2%milk. I do take 1.5 scoops of whey everyday.

I do not get enough zinc, and have started supplementing zinc, fish oil, multis, and vitamin C.

Since zinc is related to test production, i wondered what else i could do to increase test producteion, effeciency, test/estrogen ratio, etc.

I know how tamoxifen and HCG work in a steroid cycle, but im natty and please explain the pros and cons of me taking either of these just to help get better test production

[quote]nattybrah wrote:
Im 19, 159lbs, just cut 30lbs using Shortcut To Shred, im a lacto ovo vegetarian due to religious background. This means i eat milk and eggs but no meat.

I eat atleast 9 boiled eggs whites a day plus 3 whole boiled eggs.
250grams of cottage cheese made from 2%milk, and 2 glasses of 2%milk. I do take 1.5 scoops of whey everyday.

I do not get enough zinc, and have started supplementing zinc, fish oil, multis, and vitamin C.

Since zinc is related to test production, i wondered what else i could do to increase test producteion, effeciency, test/estrogen ratio, etc.

I know how tamoxifen and HCG work in a steroid cycle, but im natty and please explain the pros and cons of me taking either of these just to help get better test production[/quote]

why don’t you just look it uP?

Dafuq?