Props To The Biotest Store Team!

I placed my order over the weekend. I went with the cheap 3-day delivery and guess what - I received it today (Wednesday). The Metabolic Drive bars are good too! talk about timing, I just ran out of Surge and it was waiting for me when I got back from the gym. Props to the Biotest team, yo!

David

I ordered Surge and ZMA on Sunday and got it today. I agree, the Metabolic Drive protein bars are very tasty! They’re alot better than the MesoTech bars I bought once. I’m not using the ZMA and Surge yet, I’ll start when I get back to my heavy training (Coach X GPP right now), but still, mad props to Biotest!

i got one that tops that. i ordered two tubs of Metabolic Drive on thursday around 6 pm…and i got it the next day at 3 pm. best part was i used the cheapest shipping method possible! fastest shipping time i’ve ever had

do you live next door to Tim Patterson?

[quote]j281 wrote:
i got one that tops that. i ordered two tubs of Metabolic Drive on thursday around 6 pm…and i got it the next day at 3 pm. best part was i used the cheapest shipping method possible! fastest shipping time i’ve ever had[/quote]