Props to Al Sharpton!

Lol the funniest thing about this thread is that he actually thought about running for president. Considering the hate for the guy and any other black leader that mentions black people when he talks I don’t know what he could’ve been thinking.

that picture is cracking me up…looks like album cover. Regardless of how I feel about Al Sharpton,its sad that the we don’t have enough well-intentioned “black leaders” that are as outspoken as him…

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I fucking hate the guy. IMO he is a racists bigot.

BTW this would be more suited for Politics and World Issues forums. [/quote]

I had posted a thread about the incident in P/W Issues…before I knew about this thread.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
that picture is cracking me up…looks like album cover. Regardless of how I feel about Al Sharpton,its sad that the we don’t have enough well-intentioned “black leaders” that are as outspoken as him… [/quote]

I didn’t even realize that was the outfit preachers(forgot what they call that thing aroudn the neck) until I was making fun of it to a friend.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
that picture is cracking me up…looks like album cover. Regardless of how I feel about Al Sharpton,its sad that the we don’t have enough well-intentioned “black leaders” that are as outspoken as him…

I didn’t even realize that was the outfit preachers(forgot what they call that thing aroudn the neck) until I was making fun of it to a friend.[/quote]

clerical collar

I love that picture.