Propositioning 101

Want to get some pizza and fuck?

…What’s the matter, you don’t like pizza?

MD: Your answer indirectly reminds me of a quote…

Good news! Women want us to be more in touch with our feelings. Bad news! They want us to get more in touch with our feelings… about them.

`Nuf said. Flame on. LOL

MD said:Unfortunately, my point is lost on many of the gentlemen around here.

I disagree. Your point is not lost on the gentlemen around here, just lost on all the other guys.

brider: My use of the term gentlemen in this case was sarcastic. I fully recognize there are men with maturity posting on this board. My reply was not aimed at them.

Dan C: Actually, I like a man who’s in touch with his instincts.

Here’s a way to kill two birds with one stone - ask her the following question:

“Excuse me, but do you currently have bad vaginal odor?”

If she gets offended, then you’ve just avoided a potentially bad experience. If not, then you’ve just shown her that you’re sensitive to gynecological health issues and you have an in.

Sorry about this MD - I really am a gentlemen; I just couldn’t resist this, especially since we recently had an entire thread on this very issue.

MikeTheBear: I’ll let it go this time, but just make sure you don’t step over the line. :wink:

Hey! Damnit Mike! I told you that magic pickup line as a SECRET! Shut the hell up or the other guys will catch on, and then the women will figure out our trick, and then… Oh forget it, it’s too late you jackass.

You can say all kinds of pick up lines…but you won’t get laid by saying a clever pick up line…trust me. She heard it at least ONE MILLION times before you.

Actually, I’ll amend what Stella just said. You might get laid if you use a pick-up line…but in that case, you would’ve gotten laid anyway without it. 'Cause the chick digs you.

In other words, the “line” is completely irrelevant. If a woman likes you, you can say, “Let’s get out of here” and she’ll leave with you. If she doesn’t like you, nothing you can say is going to make her suddenly want to sleep with you. Think about it.

Women pick men up. Not the other way around. Once you get this basic point clear in your mind, you’re much better off - and will get laid more on top of it. :wink:

Men propose.

Women dispose.

Eternal truth indeed. Covers a lot of cases.

(Not watch all those mismatchers wind up and say Not So! While every case is unique, some trends/patterns can still be detected large scale.)

A woman decides pretty quickly whether you are fuckable or not. Some women will allow it to progress to that stage more rapidly than others and the key really is being able to pick up on the subtle cues they give off. It’s a real bitch that most guys don’t do subtle and most women think we do. Oh well…

If the point here is that men have to decipher complex, deeply coded signals of desire… 99.99999% of men will fail. Besides the fact that a proposition is defined as:

a)A plan suggested for acceptance; a proposal.
b)An offer of a private bargain, especially a request for sexual relations.

A proposition, then, cannot be body language; nor can it be coy flirtations that require a PhD in psychology and a sex change to figure out. While I agree that paying attention to women is a good strategy, most women do not operate at the level of directness required for most men to correctly interpret their advances.

And the men that can are gay.

I haven’t really read any of this post since similar post have been done a million times on this forum, but I will give my opinion. There probably isn’t any special line (unless she’s a golddigger/sizequeen/coke-ho) that is gonna get you laid. For GOD"S SAKE don’t you even have the common sense to pick up vibes from a girl who wants to fuck you? I dunno, maybe some people are just lack in this department, like street smarts and book smarts. Anyway, certain things to look for are long+direct eye contact, them asking ?'s about you, playful touching or accepting playful touching, talking about sex, and obviously compliments. BTW these things are all more commonly reffered to as flirting. Watch out for it and you’ll get laid more. Have fun, wear a rubber.

…not that there’s anything wrong with that…

… yeah, except that they score all the chicks…

wait…

www.pickupguide.com

read and learn. thank me later.

www.pickupguide.com

Listen to wideguy, I was going to post almost exactly the same thing as him. I’ll only add to watch the body langauge when you are talking to them, especially flicking their hair back, leaning in when you talk to them, them being interested in what you are saying and vice versa. But I think you are approaching it wrong, don’t try to pick girls up, they mostly take that as being sleezy. Just talk to them as if you are making a new friend, this will get them to relax and trust you and they won’t think that you are after their booty. Before you know it you will be kissing them because all of a sudden you are a great guy and not one of those sleeze bags that girls hate. Also, a line, if you must use one, is “Look we seem to getting along great, you are a really nice girl and I just want to ask you out on a date before I have had too much to drink so that you know that I mean it and am not just doing it because I’m drunk” Girls repect this because they get sick of drunk guys asking them out or cracking on to them.

Good luck just relax and talk about whatever comes to mind and if it works it works and if it doesn’t talk to the next one.