Proposed Test Cyp/EQ/Tren Ace Cycle

Basic Stats: 5’11" 252, 42y/o, have been lifting for over 25 years, ran my first cycle at 34, have done at least 10 cycles since then. Currently doing a variation of the 5/3/1 program, lifting 4 days a week, also train BJJ/grappling 3 days a week and Muay Thai once or twice a week. Primarily interested in strength gains with minimal negative effects on endurance. Cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and liver values all healthy.

Proposed cycle:

W 1-14: Test Cyp 250mg eod
W 1-12: Equipoise 750mg/week
W 10-14: Tren Ace 100mg EOD (will discontinue if endurance becomes an issue in training)
W 1-15: HCG 250iu/2x week
W 1-18: Aromasin 20mg/EOD

PCT W 17-20: Clomid 150/100/50/50

I also have Turinabol on hand - not sure if it makes sense to throw it in at the front end. Thoughts and/or suggestions?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
Basic Stats: 5’11" 252, 42y/o, have been lifting for over 25 years, ran my first cycle at 34, have done at least 10 cycles since then. Currently doing a variation of the 5/3/1 program, lifting 4 days a week, also train BJJ/grappling 3 days a week and Muay Thai once or twice a week. Primarily interested in strength gains with minimal negative effects on endurance. Cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and liver values all healthy.

Proposed cycle:

W 1-14: Test Cyp 250mg eod
W 1-12: Equipoise 750mg/week
W 10-14: Tren Ace 100mg EOD (will discontinue if endurance becomes an issue in training)
W 1-15: HCG 250iu/2x week
W 1-18: Aromasin 20mg/EOD

PCT W 17-20: Clomid 150/100/50/50

I also have Turinabol on hand - not sure if it makes sense to throw it in at the front end. Thoughts and/or suggestions?[/quote]

if its good Tren it will fuck your “wind”

also at 5’11" and 252lbs how lean are you?

at that height and weight its probably pretty hard without any PEDs to keep your breathing under control during bouts of intense exercise… this coupled with tren will make your life hell if youre trying to grapple or compete in any sport at any decent level.

i’d be tempted to do just test, EQ and tbol.

Ty

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
if its good Tren it will fuck your “wind”

[/quote]

Yep. But not if you take Montelukast. Tren breath is caused by a progestin leukotriene reaction. Montelukast inhibits it.

Also 750mg EQ will take more than 6 weeks to clear.

Clomid dose is insane. Use hCG to maintain the testes and don’t run them over with high dose SERMs!

SERM taper is not a taper, too abrupt.

250iu hCG EOD is a LH replacement dose, then there is no need to storm the testes with SERMs. You switch to 20mg SERM EOD to get the hypothalamus and pituitary in the game. High dose SERMs lead to unmanageable E2 levels that contribute to HPTA shutdown. Very high LH from high dose SERMs can desensitize LH receptors. What do you think that will do. And you stop SERM and LH goes from very high to whatever your pituitary delivers and you expect your testes to do what with that signal?

The advice and practices I am now seeing in this forum are horrible. The fact that is has not crippled some guys is not the determining factor. The issues re high dose hCG and high dose SERMs was resolved here around 7 years ago and that perspective has been lost. More is not better and more can be harmful.