Proposed First Cycle

Hello all.

I am looking to begin my first Steroid cycle, which i have laid out as follows. I am 30 years old and have been training religiously since i was 18 with, i can honestly say,no prolonged breaks or periods of inconsistent training. However, recently the gains have practically ceased and i am looking to address this.

Proposed Cycle

8 Week Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week with Week 1 kickstart and DBol from week 4 to end.

Week 1 (Kickstart): 500mg Test E. Monday
500mg Test E. Friday.

Week 2: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.
250mg Test E. Friday with .25mg Adex.

Week 3: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.

Week 4: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.

Week 5: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.
30mg Dbol Daily (10mg Upon waking, 10mg Pre-training and 10 mg Post-training)

Week 6: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.
250mg Test E. Friday with .25mg Adex
30mg Dbol Daily (10mg Upon waking, 10mg Pre-training and 10 mg Post-training)

Week 7: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.
40mg Dbol Daily (10mg upon waking, 20mg Pre-training and 10 mg Post-training)

Week 8: 250mg Test E. Monday with .25mg Adex.
40mg Dbol Daily (10mg Upon waking, 20mg Pre-training and 10mg Post-training)

PCT (Commencing 2 weeks after final Test E. Injection):

4 weeks comprising of Nolvadex (25mg tabs) and Clomid (50mg tabs)

50/50/25/25
100/100/50/50

PCT Follow-up:

D-Aspartic Acid - 5g per day for 4 weeks.

I’d like to add the DAA in after my PCT as, i feel, there would be no use running it when i am shutdown, better to reap the benefits when my natural production is back up and running. I have previous experience with the supplement and i am very fond of it.

Bloodwork will be undertaken before the beginning of my cycle and after my Follow-up to PCT.

Open and brutal criticism is very much welcome. Advice even more so.

Thanks in advance!

Very standard cycle. No real comments. The cycle itself looks great. I don’t know anything about PCT.

Curious to see your bloodwork, if you wouldn’t mind following up and posting it.

the only thing that i would possibly reccommend if your up to it would be run the dbol in the beginning of your cycle and then once the test gets in stop and then bridge it right until pct. This is just what i prefer though, i feel like once the test starts to crash the dbol gives me an easing out of my cycle rather then just stopping everything completely and becoming catabolic as shit. Just my thoughts though your cycle looks pretty dam good though!

Your cycle and PCT look very good and well thought out. You dont have to change a thing, but if you want you could bridge the D-bol into the PCT being as you are running it at the end of the cycle. Something like this:
weeks 7-10 D-bol. That way like jimbo said you wont be crashing into your PCT.

Thank you all for taking the time to review my cycle, it is very much appreciated. The “Dbol Bridge” put forward by yourselves sounds very interesting, and makes a lot of sense. Thank you kindly for this advice and again for taking the time to look my cycle over.

VTBalla i will strive to post my bloodwork from Pre and Post Cycle.