Proposed First Cycle

OK so I am trying to plan a cycle for if i was going to do a cycle one day. Ofcourse I wouldn’t really because its all restricted but just for conversations sake.

I would be 25, 6’0 and weigh about 75kg. Would like to get to 90kg within a year of good training. Been training 2 years, up from a weight of 61-62kg and bodyfat somwhere around 9-10%. gains are slowing

I can buy the rest of what my friend has, but he reckons either take all off him or none of it as he doesn’t want bits and pieces of differenct stuff lying around. what he has consists of:

Sust250, 32 amps (1ml each)
Deca100, 19 amps (2ml each)
Tribolin 75, 5 vials (10ml each)
Stanabolic 50mg 2 vials (20ml each) - this is winny depot
Stanozalol 50mg 1 vial (50ml each) - this is winny depot

So i would need to put together atleast 2 cycles out of that. For my purposes of bulking i’m thinking the stana wouldn’t be of that much use and I’ve head good things about Tribolin for strength from my friends but read nothing but bad stuff on the net.

So I might stay away. Keep in mind I have not found a source for PCT stuff yet and am finding it hard. I really want o find something for if i went ahead with a cycle.

anyway here is my proposed cycle. Low dose first cycle, then hitting it harder on the second cycle. Would anyone recomend incorperating other stuff, or maybe dropping dosages on the second cycle and encorperate some of the other stuff in (winny, tribolin etc.) and squeeze out a 3rd cycle.

The only oral I have access to is anapolon and from what I’ve read I will stay away until I’m over 90kg

Cycle 1
Wk1-10 Sust 250mg/wk Inj. EOD
PCT
W 12 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 13-15 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

4week break

Cycle 2
wk1-12 Sust 500mg/wk Inj EOD
wk1-10 Deca 300mg/wk Inj E7D
PCT
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

At that i would still have all the winny left and the tribolin and enough deca for 8 weeks at 100mg which I thought maybe I could encorperate into the first cycle but others are saying save for later.

I’m currently consuming a 3750 calorie diet and won’t have a problem bumping that up to 4000 cal / day.

thanks for any help in advance.

First thing to get out of the way. If you have quit gaining at a whole massive weight of 165 lbs then your obviously arent eating near enough.

Get that long out of the way before you think about planning your first and second cycles. I would think you should stay away from everything till you get over 90kgs.

When most people try to guess their bf they are typically a good 5-6% higher than what they actually are. Either way you need to learn some more about nutrition and potentially training before considering your first cycle.

The one thing that did impress me is that you actually planned to pin the sus EOD. Your pct is flawed in that you only took one week after your last shot to start it. With the longer acting esters in sus you need 2.5-3 weeks after last shot. More research will tell you these things.

4 weeks post a serm pct is not near enough time off to even think about considering another cycle. Traditionally people consider time on + pct = time off before another cycle.

I agree with lilguy here,and I will add
when you cycle its not the gear that will add weight it is your diet.

most people on bulking cycles will eat around 5000-6000 cals a day some even more.

if you have stopped gaining at 90kgs then you are eatting far less than that 5000 anyways

try eating and lifting like you are on cycle.
meaning eat massive like 5000 to 6000cals a day and lift heavy weights for a couple years and see if that dosent add weight onto your frame.which it should.

and then once you stop gaining from that then try and figure a cycle.
you have plenty of time to get sources and plenty of time to figure a real cycle.
if you dont eat enough to grow without gear then when you start a cycle it will do nothing for you later.

It’s not that I have quit gaining. It’s that my gains have slowed right down. I still have muscle striations and abs so am quite lean and the 15kg or so i have put on in 2 years is quality muscle. I just notice that my gains are slowing. I’m eating surplus calories and my macro is fine. I’m doing all the heavy compounds and am rotating exercises regularly, aswell as playing with volume etc, just not growing as much as i have in the first 1.5 years. I could probably still put on a good quality 4-5kg of muscle per year, making 90kg by 2011 but I would like speed everything up a bit and get there by mid to late 09 if I can.

Diet Today:
7: 1 cup oats, 2 cups fullcream milk, 2 scoops whey, 3 eggs, peanut butter. 1 banana

10: 400g canned salmon, Apple, Banana

12:30 450g breast fillet with veggies, cheese & salad with 2 tbsp olive oil. 1 Potato

3: 120g Almonds/Walnuts, 1 Scoop ON Shake, Apple, 3 Kiwi Fruit

6:30 450g steak with fat with steamed veggies

9:30 1 Scoop ON WHEY with 300g cottage cheese and 1tbsp flaxseed oil.

Still, at 6 feet tall and 75 kilo’s you must be ripped to the bone if you have any amount of appreciable muscle.

People your height should have little trouble hitting 90 kilos in no time. I say take in even more calories. You might gain some more then. Steroids probably are’nt necessary for you to have fast growth for a long time.

Deca should be every 4th day. You can stretch it to 5 max but more than that you’ll be on a nandrolone roller coaster at the end of every week.

bs blah blah blah

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
bs blah blah blah[/quote]

That was very informative.

Was that aimed at me?