Proportion in Metabolic Drive?

Does anyone know the protein proportion (%) for each type of protein contained in Metabolic Drive?

Thanks.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:
Does anyone know the protein proportion (%) for each type of protein contained in Metabolic Drive?

Thanks.[/quote]

I think one time I read Chris Shugart said it was close to 50% Whey, 50% Casein…

That’s the word on the street…

Hum…If we look at the nutrition fact it contains a blend of 3 different sources : whey-protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), milk-protein concentrate.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

The question gets asked a lot, but an exact ratio has never been given.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:
Hum…If we look at the nutrition fact it contains a blend of 3 different sources : whey-protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), milk-protein concentrate.[/quote]

Ok, another question…

What is “milk protein concentrate” considered as a “type” of protein?

That might get us closer to our answer.

Good question. I was wondering the same.

Does it really matter if there is 5% more of one protein than another? They’re listed in order, I figure that’s justification enough if you want to be picky.

If you really want something that is all casein, then order an all casein product.

If you want an all whey product, order an all whey product.

If you want a mix, your body doesn’t really know the difference between 45/55 casein/whey or 45/55 whey/casein.

[quote]Greekboy80 wrote:
grimskunk wrote:
Hum…If we look at the nutrition fact it contains a blend of 3 different sources : whey-protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), milk-protein concentrate.

Ok, another question…

What is “milk protein concentrate” considered as a “type” of protein?

That might get us closer to our answer. [/quote]

Milk is generally 80% casien, 20% whey

Phill