Propionate Before Enanthate?

I wanted to run a cycle that included Test-E. I know that people front load all the time. I know test-e takes about three weeks to kick in. But, would it be worth it to take the test-e and whlie i am waiting to also start of with some Propionate?

Would that be a sound thing to do or should i just wait for the Enanthate to kick in?

And if so, what doses, adn how often? Thanks guys!!!

I feel test-e right away, no need to front load. Everybody’s different though. I’ve heard of a product (can’t remember the name) that comes 250 mg/ml and is 200 mg enan and 50 mg prop.

Maybe you could start .5 ml eod with this stuff and then switch to enan when it runs out. Or maybe do the same thing with some sust. Not too many like the blends on this board though, so I’d be curious to hear some opinions.

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:
I wanted to run a cycle that included Test-E. I know that people front load all the time. I know test-e takes about three weeks to kick in. But, would it be worth it to take the test-e and whlie i am waiting to also start of with some Propionate?

Would that be a sound thing to do or should i just wait for the Enanthate to kick in?

And if so, what doses, adn how often? Thanks guys!!![/quote]
If I ran long-esters I would personally “Front-Load” with either an oral like Dianabol or Test Prop rather than the “front-Load” of taking double the dose for two weeks. I’d also run cycles of more than the standard 10-12 weeks with long-esters, but I digress.

Regarding it taking awhile to kick-in: If you have naturally low testosterone levels you will “notice” Enathate in about a week, point being that it’s not that it takes three weeks to kick-in but rather that it takes that long, depending on the dose, to reach peak blood levels - the larger the dose, the longer it takes.

Regarding the dose: The Dose is entirely dependant on the individual, but if someone is asking for a dose recommendation then more than likely they are relatively a beginner and can stick to some standard dosing schemes.

so: Run your Enanthate at around 500mg per week split into two doses. The Prop would be at 100mg every other day - taper down over 3-5 weeks if you wish; if using something like Dianabol run 25-30mg per day.

I do not believe there is necessarily a most right and best way to do. Many people like the kick start method with dbol. That’s probably the most common practice. Using prop for the kickstart is another common method as out lined above.

Using the double dosage is probably the least common of the three. Purely, in theory this has got to be the least supported and backed method. On paper, it seems to make sense; in practice its a bit less so.

What else are you running?

How long is your cycle?

How many cycles have you run before?

With the Propionate and Test-E i am also running Equpoise @500mg/wk. After a few weeks i was going to start with some winstrol at 100mgs eod. I also have some Primo, Tren-E, Nandrolone Decanoate, D-bol, And Anadrol 50. Obviously I am saving some of this shit for another cycle.

I was going to run a 16 week cycle. Mainly cause i want to get the most out of the Equpoise. The winstrol i was going to run for 6 weeks.

This will be my 11th cycle.

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:
With the Propionate and Test-E i am also running Equpoise @500mg/wk. After a few weeks i was going to start with some winstrol at 100mgs eod. I also have some Primo, Tren-E, Nandrolone Decanoate, D-bol, And Anadrol 50. Obviously I am saving some of this shit for another cycle.

I was going to run a 16 week cycle. Mainly cause i want to get the most out of the Equpoise. The winstrol i was going to run for 6 weeks.

This will be my 11th cycle.[/quote]

I would run the winny at 50 mg ed versus 100 mg eod. I’d start the cycle with the a50’s, maybe for 3 weeks, then get the winny going. Also, I’d save the deca for another cycle if you’re going to run the equipoise. As for the tren, I’d also save it. Test-E,A-50’s,equipoise,and winny is a nice cycle.
This is all my 2 cents.

My 2 cents

I personally don’t cycle - I never come off. I usually run test e, tren or prop and bold - along with hGH. I do cycle my IGF/MGF 1 month on 1 month off. - just so you know where I am coming from…

I would run the test e straight through along with the tren - add the bold also if you want to. If you are going 16 weeks I don’t think you have to front load but if you do the go for an oral for the first 4 weeks.

Some say that you shouldn’t run Tren too long - I’ve never had a problem so I think it is an individual thing. If you have to just run it for 8 weeks.

I always run proviron throughout you may consider this.

Have you used hGH? - I would always run hGH with cycles.

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:

And if so, what doses, adn how often? Thanks guys!!![/quote]

I’m pretty much doing exactly what you described (prop kickstart to a cyp-based cycle), so I can share some info:

-This is my first cycle and it’s 500mg/wk cyp. The four-week prop frontload has been 200-225mg/wk.

-Strength gains had kicked in after 3-4 days. Took a few more days before my immune system settled down and I was feeling normal again. And since the start of Week 2, all is well on the training front.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I do not believe there is necessarily a most right and best way to do. Many people like the kick start method with dbol. That’s probably the most common practice. Using prop for the kickstart is another common method as out lined above.
[/quote]

I agree. I usually start my cycles with 4-6 weeks of dbol to get me psyched up and ready to rock out when the test kicks in. Frontloading prop will also work. I have known people who did this and been reccomended to do this many times. Both choices are pretty good. I’ve never front loaded a longer estered compound, it really seems silly to me.

The only reason I don’t kickstart with prop is because I am a total wuss when it comes to injections. 2-3 a week is enough for me.