Proper HCG Dose

I’m on TRT and I take 100mg of Test per week. I’m also on HCG and I get the Novarel 10,000 unit bottle already mixed from my pharmacy. My doc suggested that I take .6 cc subcutaneously weekly (which on my syringe is .6ml). From my reading on here, it sounds like a better dose is 250IU EOD.

My question is, how much is 250 IU on my 1.0ML syringe? It is marked with .1 .2 .3 and so on to 1.0ml. It also has hash marks between the numbers. I’m guessing that it is .25ml, but that doesn’t seem like much…

I appreciate your input.

thanks,

Depends on whats in the syringe. Typically it will be 10ml BA water added to 10K iu to get 1000iu/ml

So your Rx seems to be 600iu/week.

And 250iu would then be 0.25 ml or “25” on an insulin syringe; exceeding your Rx and you will run out.

Half life of hCG does not support injecting once a week.

You should be using #31 5/16" 0.5ml [50iu] insulin syringes, about $14 per 100 at USA Walmart or Sam’s Club, their ReLion house brand, no Rx required in must jurisdictions.

You can inject T with #29 1/2" 0.5ml [50iu] from same sources.

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections

You should not be creating new threads where we do not have context of your case. I had to look to see if you had been pointed to the stickies before.